1

.·:*¨ INSTAGRAM POST ¨*:·.

Oliviasainz

◉〇

♡ Liked by Carlossainz55 AND 9

♡ Liked by Carlossainz55 AND 9.836 OTHER

@Oliviasainz: Happy to be with you again, te amo mucho hermano. Best F1 driver out there 💜

@Carlossainz55

___________

@Carlossainz55: También te amo, peque 💜
@username: Love that relationship

@Charles_lelcerc: I don't think he is the best one, actually his team-mate it's better, or that's what I've heard
@Oliviasainz: No, I don't think so
@Carlossainz55: That's my sister

@username: Being honest I just follow her for the pictures of Carlos, sorry girl
@Oliviasainz: No worries, I get it you guys think he is hot just because you don't have to live with him

@username: How are the two of you hot?
@username: Those genes are powerful

.·:*¨ REAL LIFE ¨*:·.

Olivia finishes packing her suitcase before running downstairs to hug her brother. It had been so long since the last time they were together.

Carlos is an F1 driver and they used to be together most of the time. However, since she was studying and almost failed every subject, their parents told her that she couldn't go with him to the races. Olivia studied communication at La Universidad Complutense de Madrid, and for the first time in years, she was going to a race with her brother.

"Hola, pequeña," her brother greeted her, even when he knew she hated to be called pequeña. It made her feel like a little baby, even though she was only seven years younger than him.

"You know I hate when you call me that," she said, taking a step away from him, pretending to be offended.

"Look at you, so childish," Carlos teased her before dragging her back into his arms and giving her a big hug. "I've missed you," he whispered.

"I missed you a tiny bit," she said, smiling and hugging back her brother. She would never admit how much she loved him. He had been her major support in every decision she had ever made, and he was the one who took care of her and made her laugh whenever she felt sad.

"I don't believe a single word, you missed me," he said with a look that she knew very well.

"No, please," she almost begged him, but he ignored her and kept walking in her direction. "No, Carlos," but he grabbed her and put her over his shoulder. "Put me down."

"No, not until you admit that you missed me," he said.

"I have missed you, now put me down," she said when she started feeling like the blood was getting to her head. Slowly, he put her back on the ground. "I hate you," she said.

"No, you don't," Carlos said before wrapping an arm around her shoulder and grabbing her suitcase with his other hand before leaving. "Ready to go?" he asked before opening the door.

"More than ready."

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

At the airport, the Ferrari team was already waiting for them to arrive. Carlos greeted everyone while Olivia stayed behind him, holding her suitcase.

Once everything was set, they boarded the plane, ready for the 10-hour flight to Miami. During the entire flight, Olivia fell asleep, while Carlos chatted with the engineers about strategies and changes made to the car during the break.

"Oli, we've arrived," her brother woke her up, telling her they had landed in Miami. Slowly opening her eyes, she adjusted to the brightness of the place, but remained sitting in her seat, trying to wake up. "Come on, we have to go," her brother said, grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the plane.

"Wait up, it was a long flight and my legs feel numb," she said, stopping, and Carlos turned to look at her.

"Stop being dramatic."

"I'm not being dramatic, I'm being realistic. You need to remember that I'm not used to flying," she retorted, rolling her eyes. He turned and continued walking, leaving her behind. "Are you leaving me here?" Carlos ignored her and kept walking. "What a nice brother," she muttered, walking behind him.

"I know, right?" he replied, still walking, while Olivia almost ran to catch up with him.

"Why did I even come in the first place? I was happy at home, and now I'm here with you," she complained.

"Because you love me, peque. It's only for the weekend, and then you'll be back home."

"But I'm still going to Monaco though. I've always wanted to go there."

"Fine, whatever you want," he relented.

"You always say that just to shut me up."

"You caught me."

"You have to deny all of that and tell me that you only care about my happiness, and that you'll listen to everything I have to say, Carlos. It's been more than twenty years, and you still haven't learned how to be a good brother. Shame on you," she said, still a bit annoyed.

"Let's go, please. I can't do this after an eleven-hour flight. We'll talk tomorrow. All I want to do now is go to the hotel and sleep," he said, trying to end the conversation.

"Fine, but I'm not over this," she warned him.

"Whatever," he said, resignedly, as they walked towards the exit. 

.·:*¨ AUTHORS NOTE ¨*:·.

Heyy, welcome to this short, first chapter of my new fanfic. This time is the turn of Lando. As I already say Faking is from the same "series" for saying in some way as Racing, the other fanfic I wrote of F1, about Alice Horner and Charles Leclerc.

Even if it is a "series" all the fanfics are standalone. But here you'll see Alice and Charles' relationship from the perspective of Olivia and Lando. If you discovered this fanfic on his own, and you want to know more about Alice and Charles I invite you to read Racing, it's on my profile.

Now I'll stop with this own promotion.

I hope you enjoyed this short first chapter of Faking.

Love u all