8

.·:*¨ INSTAGRAM POST ¨*:·.

F1News

♡ Liked by 705

♡ Liked by 705.086

@F1News: So many things happened yesterday on the benefit gala our F1 drivers attend to.

We got information about Lando Norris. We haven't known much about his life since his broke up with Lily Ambrose. If you don't know much about this two, they dated for about a year, they were the couple of the moment, we loved them, until. Pictures of her and Josh Moore, a well known F1 reporter liked on the interned, Lily was cheating on Lando for over a month with the other guy. Lando ended that relationship, and we haven't known much since.

Until last night. Lando and Lily were seen together talking, but this isn't what we meant with this picture. There were pictures of Lando kissing some girl on the gala. The pictures weren't good, and we didn't know much about this girl, but thanks to an interview Lily did, we know the girls name. Olivia Sainz.

Yep, you heard it right Sainz, this mysterious girl is Carlo's younger sister, search more about this girl, we find out that the driver already followed her and started commenting on the last post Olivia made.

What is going on between this two? What is Carlos thinking about one of his best friends and his sister. There's no much information about this. But as always here we are to give you the best and most recent information on the F1 world.

______________

*Comments are disabled*

.·:*¨ REAL LIFE ¨*:·.

<< Lando Norris, the McLaren F1 driver was seen yesterday with Carlos Sainz's younger sister, Olivia. What is going on between this two? >>

<< Lando Norris has a new girl? Who is Olivia Sainz the girl who stole the driver's heart. >>

<< Lily is now completely in the past? Lando Norris was seen with another girl last night >>

These are just a few of the thousands of articles in the media, not to mention everything that is being said on Instagram. Olivia woke up to her phone buzzing incessantly. She didn't know what was happening until she saw the picture - the picture that changed everything.

It had been an hour since she woke up, but she was still glued to her phone. None of this could be real, right?

As her phone rang again, she took a deep breath and answered the call.