Chapter Four

AN: a quick warning, this chapter contains a potion that has wolfsbane in it. Please do not eat, drink or touch anything that has to do with wolfsbane as it's extremely toxic/poisonous in real life.

----------------------------------

~Present day~

"The Rv is packed up and ready to go," Ryan said. He hopped into the RV and got into the driver's seat. "finally it took you long enough, someone got mad that he couldn't have a snack before the trip, even though you get easily car sick" Kevin said. Ryan turned around and stood up quickly "Alright a couple of rules. The back room is off-limits I don't want any of my stuff getting destroyed. If you feel like wolfing out and we are in traffic please do it away from the windows Noah. And finally, as much as you want to do it don't stick your head out the window...ok, I take back the sticking your head out the window rule. But other rules apply." Ryan sat back down and started the RV and started the long drive. Noah changed back, "ok that was a bad idea, I don't know how y'all do it but being in wolf form hurts the back after a while." "well if you learn how to transform correctly you wouldn't feel sick or hurting after changing back."

Chase wrote something down,

-Green=Sick or hurt-

"got a new emotion chase?" Noah asked. "yep, you started to have a green glow around you because you hurt yourself after transforming back." Kevin looked interested and got up. "what are you two talking about?" "Well I had a good idea for Chase to control his wolf he needs to control his power...in his case, he is an empath." "I didn't realize it until after a bad argument that I started to see what people are feeling...like purple is fear, Red is anger, Blue is sadness but there's one emotion that someone keeps having which causes them to glow pink..." chase turns around. "and now they are glowing orange which is embarrassment" "Alright chase if you see someone's emotion don't broadcast it," Ryan said. "Wait, Kevin do you have a special power?" "Why do you ask?" "Well because Noah is a dream walker, I am an empath, I was just wondering because you can control your wolf." Kevin looked confused "I don't have a special power" "Alright I don't need a special power to know he is lying." "Noah I am not lying I don't have a special power" Noah got up "Alright MR. I don't have a special power, what happened that one time when you got mad after a race and slung an entire toolbox across the garage without even touching it?"

Kevin clenched his fist and his eyes turned yellowish gold as a red solo cup went flying across the RV. "Alright Yes, I do have a special power, and I wasn't trying to make the toolbox go flying, It just happened" "Not to alarm you but your eyes haven't changed back," Chase said. "will you excuse me for a moment" Kevin ran to the bathroom and everyone heard the howl. The RV came up to a rest stop, and Ryan got up. "alright guys I gotta go, y'all can try to get Kevin out of the bathroom" Ryan left the RV. Noah and Chase went to the bathroom door. Chase turned the handle and the door opened. "the lock is broken...let's just say don't go hiding in someone's RV after wolfing out." Chase said. they both saw the wolf. "So I guess he doesn't have control of his wolf after all," Chase said. "I wonder if the provoking of his special power caused this" "I don't know but there's something I want to try,"

Chase went over to the wolf and knelt down, and put his arm in front of him. The wolf bit his arm and wasn't letting go. "BAD IDEA, BAD IDEA" Chase yelled. Chase tried to pull his arm out of the wolf's mouth. Chase started to see green. The wolf let go and Chase turned into the brown wolf and back up to the wall. Ryan got back from the rest stop. "Alright what happened, I left for a couple of mins, and we have someone injured and two wolves" "ok we were going to get Kevin out of the bathroom but Chase was trying something he got bit and he also transformed, and now here we are." the brown wolf went over to Ryan and hid behind him. Ryan grabbed the first aid kit and wrapped the bite up. "Don't worry the bite will heal up fast," Kevin said.