FAR HORIZONS

.•° ★ °•.

❝ THE TWO MOST IMPORTANT DAYS IN YOUR LIFE ARE THE DAY YOU ARE BORN, AND THE DAY YOU FIND OUT WHY.❞
- MARK TWAIN

❞- MARK TWAIN

FAR HORIZONS.
Written by Destiny.

°•. ★ .•°

❛ THE SCARS AND WOUNDS — I WEAR THEM PROUD, LIKE TATTOOS. ❜

 ❜ 

.•° ★ °•.
S U M M A R Y
°•. ★ .•°

EARTH has been dying for centuries. It's once teeming and lush forests destroyed, oceans polluted and nearly all wildlife extinct or endangered. Depleted of its natural resources and turned to a barren wasteland, the world population of twenty billion continues to swell.

The corporations of earth, particularly the RDA, turned their eyes upon a the moon of a planet of similar constitution, teeming with valuable resources: Pandora. The moon was found to have similar properties as earth once did, enough for humans to colonize its diverse landscapes and reap resources that which they did not sow.

RUTH CARSON grew up hearing about Pandora as a kid. Coming from a life raised by her grandfather, she fought tooth and nail to provide any opportunity to distance herself from the hard realities of life she suffered from a young age.

Her one and only goal in life was to chase her doctoral degree in biology, which quickly turnef into a dream of becoming a xenobiologist and scientist on Pandora. After nearly three years of living on the moon, Ruth becomes one of Grace's prized members on the Avatar team; an achievement she worked hard to attain.

THE arrival of the most unexpected candidate for Ruth to work with comes in the form of Jake Sully, the identical twin brother of the man she was supposed to work with, Tom, who had a background as a marine. A friend from early years in school.

Learning of his unfortunate demise, she chooses to work with Jake in Tom's honor, to teach him the ropes of how things worked. Little did she know that the marine that came to take his brother's place would cause a catalyst among Pandora she could only dream of, as well as give her an opportunity of freedom she never thought possible.