PART 5

After JK said everyone attack on food. Then you see that tae is crying so you thought to ask him.

Y/n:-what happened tae oppa? Why are you crying? You don't like this food?

Tae:-no y/n it's not like that actually this food is so spicy. (he said pointing towards pani puri)

Rm:-y/n tae have very low tolerance of spices.

Y/n:-oh!! Then tae you should try idli,vada and khaman dhokla. It's not spicy. (Indian food)

Tae:-huh? What? Pidli, gada, caman dola? 😕
Y/n:-it's idli, vada and khaman dhokla. OK see that white circle shaped food is known as idli.

And that yellow square shaped food is known as khaman dhokla

And that donut shaped food known as vada

And that donut shaped food known as vada.  It's not spicy.

Tae:-(after eating food you suggest) wow!! Y/n this is so tasty and not spicy.

Y/n*smile*

Y/n:-okay guys so after you eat this food take some rest and at 08:00pm we will go to sidd's house for dinner. Okay

Bts(except tae cause he is busy in admiring his girl 😉):-okay

Suddenly y/n felt a gaze on her and she saw that tae is staring her. So she asked.

Y/n:-taetae do you want something?
Tae:-(come to reality) huh!? Ahm...n-n-nothing nothing. (did she just call me taetae?! 😳)
Jimin sat beside taetae and he saw his red cheeks and understand everything. Actually jimin saw him staring at y/n and saw something in his eyes. (you know)

Jimin:-*teasing tone*hey tae what happened why are you shuttering? Did you got shuttering disease? Or did you got cold? Why are your cheeks is red? Huuh... *jimin teasingly hit tae's shoulder by his shoulder *
(now tae is full red and y/n notice tae's red face)
Y/n:-tae bear what happened? Why is your face is so red? Did you got 🤒 fiver?

(after hearing another new nickname from y/n mouth his face now became tomato and his  Start beating so fast like he just come after running merethon. He couldn't take it anymore so he run towards his room. Other members was confused by tae's behavior. Suddenly someone rang doorbell so y/n go to check and siddharth got a call so he went from there to attend call. So bts except tae grab this chance to talk about tae's behavior.)