Chapter One: Bryson and James

Bryson was walking down the hallway of his high school. He was really tired. He stayed up late studying for a big exam, and only got 2 hours of sleep last night. He was just about to head to math class, which is the subject that the exam is about. "Man, I hope I pass this test. I don't want to make my studying worthless." Bryson said to himself. Then, he bumped into his friend James. "Oh sorry James." He said, apologizing. "No worries Bryce. I know you stayed up late last night." James answered. "Yeah, and I better pass this frickin' test. If I fail, my Mom will ground me, and I won't be able to make my videos!" Bryson exclaimed as him and James walked into a class room. After school, Bryson dropped his backpack on the ground and plopped on his bed. His teacher had told the class that they would get their test grades tomorrow. He was really nervous. He then got a notification on his computer. He checked it, and apparently James had sent him a message on Discord. The message read, "Do you think you did well on the test?" Bryson replied, "I hope so. I really don't want to lose the privilege to make my videos." After Bryson sent the message, he sat down on his bed and sighed. "I can't fail." He said to himself.