Chapter Three: Bryson Has a Crush?! 😱

After school, James was over at Bryson's house. "Okay, James. I'm about to tell you something that will blow your mind. But do NOT tell anyone!" Bryson shouted. "Alright. Go ahead and tell me. I'll keep my mouth shut." James replied. "Okay James, the thing is...I have a crush on Jaiden!" Bryson continued. "You're WHAT?!?!" James shouted. "PLEASE DON'T TELL ANYONE!!" Bryson begged. "Alright, I won't tell. But, I COULD help hook you up with her." James explained. "Uh...I guess so. That would be nice." Said Bryson, feeling nervous. The next day, Bryson and James went up to Jaiden at school. "Oh hey James! Hey Bryson!" Jaiden said with a smile. "Hi Jaiden! Bryson wants to tell you something." James said as he shoved Bryson closer to Jaiden. Bryson blushed. "Uh, Hi Jaiden, hehe. I have been wanting to tell you something." Bryson began, too nervous to finish the sentence. "Come on Bryce! You can do it!" James said, trying to fill Bryson with confidence. "Uh...I uh...I want to know if...you want to hang out at my house after school!" Bryson lied. "Sure Bryson!" Jaiden answered. Bryson and James walked away. "You LIED?!" James shouted. "I'm sorry, James. I was too embarrassed." Bryson answered. "Well, maybe you should try again after school, since she will be hanging out at your house." James explained. "Alright. I'll try again." Said Bryson.