1

Ashley Sheref.

"Smoking on Lottiiiiii." My brother Douglas came into my room yelling.

I opened my eyes and turned around in my bed to look at Dougie. "Get out with all that yelling." I said while mugging him.

"Come on sister get up and turn up!!!" The brown skin boy yelled as he grabbed his sister arm to help her out of bed.

"Douglas get out of my room so I can go back to sleep." I said pulling my arm away from him and getting back into my bed.

"Fine be like that den you ugly bald headed hoe." He said while rolling his eyes at me, he so sassy.

"I smell tropical fruit." I said while laughing.

"You thought you ate huh?" He asked me.

"Sure did hoe." I said while rolling my eyes.
"Uhhh I can't stand you bye." He said stomping out of my room.

Just as I was about to go back to sleep somebody started FaceTiming me. "Whatchu want?" I asked while answering Buba call.

"Yoooo Ashleeeyyyyyy." Buba said as he stretched out his words. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Heyyyyyyyy Bubaaaaaa." I said matching his energy. "You wanna be in dis videooooooo." He asked me while smiling. It was a lot of commotion going on in the back.

I sighed because him and Noti ask me every time and every time I say no because my brother always says no.

"Buba you know my brother is gonna say no." I said while frowning. I mean I love being inside and all but I also like hanging out wit Buba and Noti their like my besties.

"I knooooowww but just ask him okay pleaseeeee." He asked while poking out his lip. "Okay fine but if he says no then I'm going to cry." I said while playing wit my nails.

"Okay text me what he say." Buba said getting excited. "Okay bye." I said while hanging up.

I sighed and got out of my bed slipping on my white crocs and walking downstairs looking for Dougie. I didn't see him in the living room so I walked in the kitchen and there he was in the counter eating three bags of chips with Setty.

I don't know any of my brother other friends or homeboys, I just know Setty. He's actually cool he treat me like his little sister, like if Dougie is out of town he come check up on me and stuff he's very protective though. Not gone lie I don't know who got more energy him or Dougie.

"Settyyyy!!" I said while hugging him.

"Heyy Ashy." Setty said hugging me back.

We pulled away from our hug and I turned to my brother. "Sibling." I said catching his attention.
He looked up and his eyes was blood shot red indicating that he was high as a kite.

"Yea." He asked me.
"Can I go film YouTube video with Buba pleaseee?" I asked my brother with puppy eyes.

"No." He said nonchalantly.
"Oh my gawd please I promise I'm not gonna ask you anything else." I said jumping up and down like a kid.

"No and that's my final answer you know how I feel about you going outside." He said while shrugging his shoulders.

Tears slip my eyes as I stood there staring at my brother as his face is glued to his phone. I sniffle to be a little extra so he can look up.

Him and Setty both looked up from their phone and Dougie face softened. "Fine you can go." He said while rolling his eyes.

"Thank you!!! I love you so much, and you have to drive me thanks bye." I said running upstairs.