20

Ashley Sheref...

"Nooo Setty that's cheating!" I yelled as I snatched the basketball from him.

Right now we're at Dave and busters and guess what, I met Setty and Kay girlfriends, their so nice literally, Dougie doesn't have a girlfriend tho, according to him he has a friend that's a girl and it's kind of complicated.

"That shit not cheating." Setty rolled his eyes as me and Dougie were playing against each other in basketball, Dougie is of course losing so now Setty is trying to cheat for him.

"I won!" I yelled jumping up and down as Dougie smacked his teeth.

"Fuck this game, yo ass cheated word 2 my dead." Dougie mugged me.

"I ain't cheat, I'm just the goat at this stuff." I walked off and went to go find India and Bria.

India is Kay girlfriend and Bria is Setty girlfriend.

I soon found them at the hockey table, "Hey guys, who's winning?"

"Nobody, this game mad ass." India rolled her eyes making Bria nod her head agreeing.

"Y'all wanna go get some food? Im hungry." Bria said making me nod my head as we walked over to the food area.

"I want some wings." I said as I looked at the menu.

"I want some Chicken Alfredo." India also said.

"Anyways you got yo eyes on a nigga yet?" Bria asked me.

"Unfortunately no." I said making them laugh.

"We tryna go in a triple date." India said.

"Why won't yall go with Blu and his girlfriend?" I asked and their face instantly turned to mugs.

"That bitch get on my nerves, her ass always acting like she perky and shit like bitch you not, she playing that crybaby nice role so Blu can be interested in her ass." India expressed.

Well damn, they definitely do not like her.

"What did she do?" I asked them.

"Some back door shit, we used to be friends and shit but me and her got into a argument and she took it to social media, and I ain't no bitch so I started arguing back with her, long story short she leaked my nudes." Bria explained making me shocked.

"Oh, we'll I'm sorry that happened." I said.

"It's straight but shit, we not saying don't hang with her and none just telling you to watch yo back when you with her, she be on some snake shit." Bria said and India nodded agreeing.

I nodded my head and then ordered our food and sat at a table.

"Y'all we should make a group chat." India said as she grabbed her phone.

"Ouuu it can be called the 'Swallow kids not pills'." Bria said as she smiled.

"What's your number Pookie?" India asked as she typed into her phone.

"917-768-0025." I said and she began typing my number in her phone and Bria did the same.

My phone dinged making me looked down to see I had three new messages, one from India, one from Bria and one from our new group chat.

I saved their numbers and and laughed once I seen the group chat name.

"Ouuu we should put our plans for when we get together in there." Bria said.

"That sound fun, we need to go on girl dates." I agreed with them.

"Fasho, I'm FaceTime y'all tonight so we can put the plans together." India said making us nod and continue eating our food.