Necklace [Real Life]

Inspired by picture above

A/N: It's me. Hi. (I'm the problem it's me)

Hi friends, it's been awhile! How are my favorite Florlee stans doing?

——
*A year after the Florlee wedding*

"Do you know when Lizzie and Scar will be back from their trip?"

Florence managed to asked while she was surrounded by multiple makeup artists and hair stylists around her.  She was sitting in front of those fancy vanity desk with a large mirror and lights surrounding it. They were in their hotel that the blonde's manager reserved so that the blonde could get ready for the Governors Awards and was already wearing a gorgeous white dress.

"This weekend, I believe" Hailee watched admiringly from the couch. Unlike the blonde, Hailee was in leggings and a large sweatshirt, her hair pulled up into a blonde with light makeup. The singer was not attending the event, but still wanted to accompany her wife while she was getting ready.

"We need to tell them that we're invited to a concert and I really don't want to miss it," Florence thought out loud and yelped softly when the hair stylist pulled a bit too hard on a strand of hair.

"I still can't believe Maya reached out to you," Hailee shook her head with a sigh making Florence turn to look at her wife,

"Jealous?"

"Yeah but not of her, you" Hailee stuck her tongue out playfully.

Florence gasped and clutched her chest dramatically, "I'm divorcing you."

"I love you too," Hailee blew a kiss. Her eyes scan the blonde with no shame, I mean Florence was her wife, she was allowed to stare.

"You look beautiful," Hailee softly smiled as she made eye contact with Florence. The stylists around Florence moved out of the way to grab something leaving no one between the two.

"Thanks love," Florence blushed before puckering her lips to send Hailee an air kiss. The brunette pretended to catch it and stashed it in her pocket making Florence laugh.

"Are you guys always this disgustingly cute?" Astrid, the hair stylist, amusedly questions as she makes her way back to Florence with arms crossed.

"Yes, yes they are." Riley, the fashion stylist, came in carrying a gold necklace that caused both girl's eyes to widen.

"Holy shit, that's going on my fucking neck?!" Florence's voice raises in shock.

"How much is that?" Hailee tilts her head curiously as she admires the piece of jewelry.

"More than both of your net worths" Riley smiled in a way that both Florence and Hailee did not know if she was joking or not.

Florence just blinks and lets out a shaky exhale.

She's going to wear that around her neck when it probably is worth more than she can imagine? Shit.

Hailee immediately notices the tension in Florence's shoulders and slowly gets up from the couch,

"Can I actually put it on her?"

Riley's eyes widened in surprise before shrugging, "I don't see why not"

Hailee carefully makes her way to Riley and holds the necklace from both ends before finding herself behind her wife.

Their eyes meet in the mirror and Hailee sends Florence a reassuring smile.

"May I?"

Florence opens her mouth but doesn't respond and just nods.

Hailee carefully places the necklace right in front of the blonde, before carefully placing it on her, meeting the two ends around her neck and clasping the ends.

"Wow," Hailee breathes out as she lets her hands fall beside her and takes in the sight.

"I know, it's a beautiful necklace" Florence agrees, her eyes not being able to take her eyes off the necklace now on her."

"Oh, yeah the necklace is beautiful too" Hailee agrees with a sly smile that disappears when the blonde reaches up to pinch her side playfully.

"5 months of being married and you're still a cheeseball." Florence shakes her head but her cheeks were a bit red.

"Your cheeseball." Hailee shrugs.

"You bet your ass." Florence agrees with wiggling eyebrows.

"We're still here guys" Astrid pipes up from the side but both of the women could hear the teasing tone.

Both girls ignored her. Hailee bent down so that her head was leveled with Florence who was still sitting. She leans forward and leaves a quick kiss behind her neck before pulling away, pretending she doesn't see the way Florence flush even more red.

Still got it, Hailee smirks to herself.

"Ready to be the best looking one on that red carpet?"

——
(A/N: I abandoned this book for the longest time I'm so sorry

This little part sets up the idea I had about these lovely humans meeting Maya Hawke and eventually the rest of the Stranger Things cast.

I apologize for this being so short but I plan to update this book for now on, maybe not as consistent as the first one, but winter break is coming up, so I'll have the time)