-fourteen.

Baek ah was really worried about Sooyeon. Especially after hearing about her almost getting killed. He ran around looking for everywhere and just couldn't find her. Instead he was met with yeon hwa. "The queen wants to see you." Yeon hwa said bowing to baek ah.

"I don't have the time now I have to go-"

"Why so you can search for that damn maid? You should just give up on her already. You know if you keep doing this you're only going to get yourself in trouble and her killed as we all know and I'm sure you don't want that for you're precious little woman. So leave her be and come meet with the queen, she would like to talk to you." Yeon hwa said bowing again.

Baek ah sighed and walked with Yeon hwa. Nobody in this royal family would leave him alone about the situation. He only spoke to her a few times and people are calling this maid "his woman." They were just wrongfully assuming and accusing him of something he wasn't pursuing.

"Hello queen yoo" baek ah said bowing.

"Hello prince baek ah sit." She said patting the seat.

"You know I think of you like my own son right? Although I am not you're mother, you still share the same father as my sons, the other princes. I can't help but think you are putting yourself in a situation that will take you in the wrong path." queen yoo said looking a bit dissatisfied.

"My Queen, with all due respect, I have not done anything wrong. I was wrongly accused of dating this maid who I barely know. all I've done was help her and spoke to her about two times, but she is not my woman and I won't allow these rumors to continue to fly over my head. I am not in love with a maid, I will never be. I just wanted to help her, since as you know I am a kind hearted prince and I don't stand for slander."

The queen nodded. "Well I know you're a kind prince, but these rumors are beginning to seem a bit real. You must silence these rumors immediately if you don't want you're reputation to be ruined all because of some maid, if she isn't you're woman you should at least let everyone know this now. I think it is only best. Has she seduced you? I will shut her down for you to make things easier just say it, and I can do that for you." The queen said smiling.

"She has not seduced me. It is just rumors you're highness and I won't let it happen again. I will make things clear to everyone. So don't you worry, everything will be okay." Baek ah said fake smiling.

"Great. Off you go." The queen said.

As he left, the queen just stared at him.

She was suspicious of him, even after everything he's said, it definitely didn't look like just rumors, even if this maid wasn't his woman, he looked as if he was starting to fall for her. This just couldn't happen.

The queen then whispered into her eunuch's ear. "Send someone to tell her to stay away from the prince, repeat everything he's told me. He wants nothing to do with her and she is wasting her time. If she tries to seduce the prince ever again she will be dead this time." The queen said smirking.

The eunuch nodded and went to send the message off.