Part 3

when she saw Veronica she was about to explode. She stood up and said why are you here? Why do you constantly try to ruin my life Tessa said, then Veronica stood up and said I'm not here to ruin your life. I just came here because my friend Betty is here I definitely knew they were up to something. I just went back to doing my own thing and we had a free period at the fifth class, so everyone was talking with their friends and minding their own business. Until Veronica came up to me and told me she's sorry, and she would love to be my friend again now see Tessa isn't naive, she knew what they were up to, but she said okay little did they know she also had a little plan, so Veronica and Tessa start talking with each other, and then they actually became good friends, one day, when Veronica and tessa we're talking, Veronica told tessa about their plan. Tessa was shocked, but then Veronica and tessa started making another plan to get rid of them Luckily Pam and Maddie had left the school so there was only Betty and her best friend susie. and Susie was pretty much really dumb. So the next day they blackmailed susie into leaving the school, Susie was so scared and she did what they wanted. And now it was only Betty the the hardest one to get rid of. But luckily just sent you some things about her and so did Veronica. So the edited a photo of her crashing the principals office. When the principal found out about the photo we sent he quickly expelled betty but Betty knew it was us and wanted to get a revenge plan. Watch the next chapter to see what she does.