Chapter 1

Richie:

A day in the life of Richie Tozier. What is it like? Some seem to think it's amazing, others may think otherwise. Me personally, as Richie Tozier, I think it's shit. Wait no, I know it's shit. I'm a closeted gay that's almost 19. You'd think most people would be out by now but not me, I've hooked up with a few guys but no one who lived in Derry. I've also dated more girls then I can count, I'm not at all proud of it though. I keep telling myself maybe if I date enough girls I'll actually end up feeling something. Well for one I did but it wasn't romantic it was platonic. She felt like a really close best friend that I happened to makeout with on the occasion. This girls name was Beverly Marsh. Apparently she also felt more like a friend to me, which was great because since we broke up which was about 2 month ago, we've been closer then ever. The only difference is that we don't makeout anymore, which is ideal. Sometimes we have a kiss here and there but it's nothing serious.

I'm in college right now and I'm working my ass off. My parents finally got the divorce that they should've gotten ten years ago. Because of this my father decided to leave and take most of the money since it was his earning. This left me and my mother alone, as much as I try to love her she doesn't accept me for me. She thinks I'm disgusting and embarrassing. Sometimes I think she may be right but Beverly makes me believe otherwise. God I love her so much, she's like the sister I never had.

Today is the first day of college, well not for me. It's my second year but for others it's their first. I was lucky enough to get a dorm to myself, most people have to share but since I was one of the last people to get a room it was all they had. I quite like it if I'm being honest. I enjoy the privacy but I can't help but think what it would be like to have a room-mate. It seems I wouldn't have to think about it anymore though.

As I arrived at the school I made my way to my dorm to drop off my things. Once I got there I dropped my bags onto the floor next to the door. I reached into my pocket to find my keys, first looking in my right Jean pocket then my left. Shit I've lost my key. As I was silently panicking I decided to just leave my stuff here and go get a coffee from the college Cafe. Luckily Beverly's boyfriend works there, his name is Ben Hanscom. He's so nice and always calm. I knew him a bit in high school but not alot. All I know is that he lost a lot of weight and played football, which honestly is pretty hot.

I made my way outside and walked to the Cafe which wasn't too far away. I walked in and heard songs from the 80's playing. I have no clue what songs but they sure weren't bad. I walked up to the counter surprised to see no one in line, Ben turned around with a already made latte in his hands and smiled when he met my eyes. He first put the latte on the pick-up counter and called out the name. After he walked over to me and smiled even more. "Richie! I've missed you." Ben said smiling so hard I thought his face was broken. "Hey man! Still fit as ever I see." I replied back trying to match his happiness. "How have you been?" He asked me awaiting an answer, "Fantastic as always homeboy!". Ben rolled his eyes but still kept the smile on his face, "so what can I get you?" He asked.

After I got my coffee and had a catch-up chat with Ben I made my way back to the dorm to finally get my key situation settled. When I approached the door something was off. All my stuff was gone! I didn't think anyone would steal something, especially from me since I'm known as Richie 'trashmouth' Tozier. I gave up trying to find my keys and fiddled the door handle out of frustration, to my surprise it opened. When I walked in I was met with a short brunette boy. He was neatly unpacking his items and clothes onto the bed closest to the door. Last year there was only one bed so I was really confused. He poked his head up at the sound of me walking in. "Hello I'm Eddie! Are you my room mate?" He asked. His voice was the cutest thing I've ever heard. He was wearing this pink polar t-shirt and some white shorts. "Well I guess I am!" I said in a British accent for some stupid reason. "What's your name?" Eddie asked me with a light smile on his face. "Richie. Richie trashmouth Tozier!" I answered as I walked over to him and put my hand out for a hand shake. "Trashmouth?" He asked not wanting to touch my hand. "You'll see!" I hinted as I winked at him. "Did you move my things inside?" I asked looking over the room to see all my bags sitting neatly next to, what I assume, is my bed. "Oh yeah sorry, I was afraid someone would take them." He smirked and started to unpack again. I walked over to my bags kind of embarrassed of how old and dirty they looked. No matter how many stickers I put on it, it still sucked. "Well thanks Eds!" Eddie turned to me and stared at me, "What did you just.. call me?" He said with a conserned look on his face. "What? Eds?" I asked shifting my eyebrows. "Don't call me that." He said assertively. "Cmon it's like the perfect nickname!" He rolled his eyes at me, "What would you rather Eddie spaghetti?" I was proud I made up that nickname. "What!? No!" He yelled. "Right then Eds it is!" I smirked at him and he groaned at me as he turned back to what he was doing.

First chapter done what will happen next!??!?!?!