Chapter 4

Richie:

I ran over to Bev's dorm as fast as I could. All I was wearing was my black boxers and a grey jacket, along with some slip on shoes. I didn't know how go comprehend what I had just witnessed, and the image would not leave my mind. Yes, I like Eddie. But that doesn't mean I wanted to see his cock. The god's are too powerful, making shit like that happen.

When I arrived at Beverly's I didn't even knock I just went straight in. I leaped myself onto her bed and screamed into her pillow. Lucky for me her room mate wasn't there, but sadly neither was she. I assumed she had classes or was hanging out with Ben. I needed someone to talk about this with so I just waited.

Anxious for her arrival I made some two minute noodles because that's all the food they seemed to have. I wasn't complaining though, as noodles were my comfort dish. I was slurping away at those noodles like there was no tomorrow, and with what happened this morning, there might not be.

I hear the door start to open, I turn my head and hope it's Beverly and not her room mate. Gladly, it was Beverly. She closed the door and walked towards me, dropping her bag to the ground then sitting on the bed. "Rich? What're you doing here?" She asked concerned if something was wrong. "I saw something I shouldn't have..". She tilted her head with confusion, "What did you see babe?". "Eddie's penis.." her eyes widened with shock and she stood up, not ready for the second hand embarrassment. "WHAT!?" She yelled out louder then I was expecting. "Yeahhh.." I dragged out my words. "How!? Why!? When!? What!?" She was starstruck. "His towel dropped, fucking gravity, this morning and I don't fucking know.". "Well what did you do!?" Beverly asked me, sitting back down. "I left." I said covering my face with my hands out of embarrassment. There was an awkward silence. "Well.. what was it like..?". "BEVERYLY WHAT THE FUCK!?" I loudly questioned her. "I'm just curious! Gosh." She rolled her eyes during that sentence. There was another patch of silence but instead of us being awkward we started laughing. "I can't believe you saw his penis." She started laughing even harder at the word. "Long though ain't it?" I said making us both laugh like maniacs.

Eddie:

"YOUR WHAT!?" Stanley yelled at me, "I'm not gonna say it again!" I defended. "Let me get this straight." I'm not? "You didn't have your underwear, so you went out of the bathroom to get something. A SIMPLE JOB." I nodded my head, "Then as you were turning around, your towel that you SHOULD'VE been holding, fell." I nodded again. "How odd. A towel that had no support, fell." I covered my eyes in embarrassment.

"Stannnn what do I doooo?" I said screaming into his pillow. "Shit I don't know, I've never had my dick out infront of a gay person before.". Gay person? What did he mean? "What about Bill?" I questioned him, he started blushing and his face just got redder and redder, "He's bi, it's different.." I gave him a 'really dude' type of look. "But what do you mean gay?" I asked, curiously. "What you don't know?" I shook my head, "Richie tried to ask this guy named Connor out but he rejected him." My eyes widened one again, "Really!?" I asked turning to Stan, "Yeah man, Connor told his cousin and apparently his cousin told everyone about it, he also got in a heated fight with Richie." I put my eyebrows together, trying to process what I had just heard. "Wait, Bowers?" I asked confused. "That's the one!" Stan agreed.

"Out of all people why would Richie ask Henry's cousin? Like he's obviously not into men." I asked myself even more confused. "Ask him, see what he says." Stan stated. "What!? How do I just DO that?" I asked him a bit more louder then expected. "Just ask, it's a simple task." Stan got off the bed and walked to the bathroom, he yelled out from the door "Leave when you're ready!" and then he shut the door.

I got up and left, I wasn't ready but it was obvious Stan didn't want company at the moment. Well it was either that or he was expecting someone, probably Bill.

Once I finally got to my dorm, I contemplated about walking in. I wasn't sure if Richie had came back yet or if the room was empty, I was scared to check. I realised I didn't really have a choice so I opened the door, to my surprise the door was locked. I took my keys out of my right pocket on my shorts, I then unlocked the door and walked inside whilst looking at the ground. Without looking up I turned around to shut and lock the door. As I turned back and lifted my head up I met eyes with Richie. His beautiful, beautiful eyes. For some reason he wasn't wearing his glasses and instead of them being on his face, they were on his bedside table.

Richie started walking closer to me, I didn't know what to do so I just froze and stood there. He kept getting closer and closer until our faces were inches apart. My eyes kept glancing up and down, from his eyes to his lips then back up to his eyes and then to his lips again. It was obvious I wanted to kiss him and if it wasn't, the thing in my pants sure said a lot.

"I'm so sorry for earlier, it was totally my fault." Richie said breaking the silence. "Huh?" I let out, confused as hell. "If I hadn't made you turn around this wouldn't have happened." He explained. My eyebrows didn't agree with him, neither did I. "What do you mean? If anything it was my fault for not holding the stupid towel."

"Eds I just want the awkwardness to go away. No matter who's fault it is." Richie explained, smiling. His smile comforted me and without trying I started to smile back. "Agreed." I said.

We were staring each other in the eyes, it was like love at first sight just without the first and the love. Well.. maybe the love. No! I don't love him. I barely know the guy. But, then why do I feel such a connected with him.

Before I knew it he had his hands around my waist and my arms were around his neck. We were just staring into each other's eyes. Clearly there was a spark, at least I think so. He leant in, about to kiss me. I started leaning forward, that's when a knock at our door occurred. Making both of us quickly move away from eachother as the door opened, apparently I hadn't locked it.

It was the principal, if anyone she was the last person I thought would walk into our dorm. She looked at me with a straight face then moved her eyes to Richie. She started to smile. "Mr Tozier your father awaits you in my office. Please make your way there at once. Rather an impatient one." She started to leave as she left the door opened.

I turned to Richie confused, he looked like he was about to have a breakdown and cry but instead he smiled and looked at me. "I'll be right back my Eddie spaghetti!" He then walked towards me and kissed me on the cheek. Admittedly that made me blush more then expected. As he left he shut the door behind him. Curiously I waited about ten seconds and started to follow him. I was eager to know the dad of the boy who I may or may not have a minor, tiny, little crush on.