𝓕𝒶𝓁𝒶 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓖𝓸𝓸𝓼𝓮

15

Fala has woken up just in time. Siara was dressing up while Levi was smoking his morning cigarette, dressed in a pink shirt and pants with his hair down. He looked so much better with his hair down, why does he tie it? Fala asked herself.
"Uuu look who has woken up" Siara greeted Fala.
"Good morning" she continued
Fala just mourned a low 'morning' as she stretched her limbs, remembering where she is and what had happened. She is in a new place, far away from her home, with strangers.
Great.
"Come on, dress up and let's go eat" the white haired said energic.
Fala looked around. Next to her was a black uniform and her shoes. Probably one of Siara's uniforms.
Fala finally got up. She walked to Levi, who was smoking at the window.
"Did you sleep well?" Levi asked
"Leave me, did you sleep well?" Fala worried. "Weren't you cold?"
"Darling, no. I am not sensitive to coldness. Also i like sleeping on the floor, it's good for my spine" he said then puffed from his cigarette. Then the boy smiled. An evil, big smile as always. And now, in the daylight Fala could see better. His theet were sharp. Litteraly sharp.
She then walked away, took the clothes and went to the bathroom. It was a long bathroom. She cleaned herself then dressed up. This dress was much simpler than the pink one. And black suits her way better. All done. No make-up, no motivation, everything was perfect and natural.
She looked at the two swans. From her bare skin they moved to the silk of the shirt. She touched one with her fingers. Then a small detail catched her eye. The swan moved the way she wanted. She just has to trace a line with her finger. But the dog said they can't hide their swans.
She tried. With her finger, she moved the white bird from her breast to the back of her neck. And it didn't do anything. Fala didn't feel anything either. The swan was on her side.

"You look great!" Sia said loud and happy, in her usual tone basically.
"You do look good, indeeded" Levi agreed, but lower.
  "Thank you"
"Let's go I said!" Siara got angry, but she was still cute. Levi put out his cigarette, coming fast after the two girls. His legs were long and slim, it was very easy for him to catch up with people.
On their way to the cafeteria Fala gazed out at everything while Siara held onto her arm and Levi tied his hair as usual. Everything was the way Fala liked it. Black, minimalist, evil. This has to be her place. She is thinking too much and doing so little...
  The doors opened in front of them. The chamber was big and luxurious, simple, not as pompous as the Good's one. Three long tables were along the room, with six long benches. The food was given to kids at some long counters, on its own. Since Evil has no fairies or nymphs, the teachers found something else. Magic cauldrons and plates.
The three of them walked to get their breakfast. Siara had toast with butter, two hard boiled eggs and pancakes. Levi took two fried eggs, bread and tomato salad. But Fala? Fala only took some cucumbres with soy sauce.
"That's all?" Siara asked looking at Fala
"Yes" she looked right into the other's eyes.
Fala is not big of an eater. She doesn't like eating at all. After they all finished, they left to the first class. Curses, with Dean Sophie. It was Fala's third day into The School for Good and Evil and just her first day into The school for Evil. Great. What could happen?

Inside the class was cold. Most of the students were trembling. Levi, on the other hand, felt better than ever. Around 30 kids walked in and sat at old, dark brown desks, waiting for the Dean. "It's so c-cold in there" Siara trembled, but still with an enormous smile on her face and desperate eyes.
  Fala looked around. There were all kind of students. She recognized them from the lesson with Yuba the gnome, from the day before.
  After around ten minutes, in which Fala's veins were filled with fear, for whatever reason, a woman walked into the class.
She was a thin blonde in her 30's. She walked very elegant, with her back straightened and her eyes unimpressed. Her outfit was composed from a long, dark blue dress and a black cape.
  "Good Morning" she said very relaxed.
  All the students stand up, greeting their teacher and dean.
"She's prettier than I thought" Fala whispered to Sia.
"Of course she is,dear! She is The Witch of The Woods Beyond! Sophie of Gavaldon" Siara exclamed low.
"I don't know...not very into politics"
  "What? You mean you haven't read The Tale of Sophie and Agatha?" Sia's eyes widened.
"No, actually...i know it's a great tale and an important event for The woods and all, but i never really cared..."
"Then what have you been reading your whole life???"
"Well, stories...."

"So we are done with the theory, now we can start some easy practice" the Dean started. "I will bring you a goose. And you have to make that goose lay a golden egg. Those golden geese are a very rare an important species. As you my now, they are a very important detail in the tale of Hansel and Gretel"

Oh yes, the classic lesson. "Hort, dear, bring her here" she said looking outside.
  After a minute a man, their history teacher, came in with a big brown bird in his arms.
"I've always hated those" he said before leaving

Sophie just looked after him and rolled her eyes. "You all know what happenes to the students who get the lowest score three times, so I suggest you should give everything in you have" her voice sounded colder, but delighted to see scared kids.

First went a boy that claimed to be a vampire. He tried to scare the bird, showing his fangs and going crazy. It didn't work.

Then went Levi. He took some steps until in front of the animal. He cleared his throat, then, suddenly, his eyes opened and started glitching, like a broken TV. His theeth got bigger, sharper and longer, all the pink on his body turning to purple, then back to pink until it started morphing into a spiral. With his empty eyes, he terrorized the goose, which almost tried to run, and out of fear she layed an egg, about the size of a ping-pong ball.

Levi returned to his normal-self. Everyone was watching him with widened eyes, even the Dean. He coughted. "Well, excuse me"

Sophie raised her eyebrows "This, darlings, this is what I expect!" She said excited.

Then came another boy, then a girl, then Siara, who just made a cup of tea appear from nowhere. The bird layed an egg out of laughing.

Then was Fala's turn. She never talked abou her talent. She never showed her gift. It was terryfing, abnormal. She shouldn't do anything right now.
What about her other talent? That was too lame... she just has to hope for the best.

When she walked in front of the class, Sophie almost stopped breathing. This girl looked so familiar...from somewhere. "Go on.." the Dean barely said.

Fala looked at the bird. 'Please help me. I am not even supposed to be in this school' she thought.
And another voice appeared in her mind, from the darkest pitches of her brain
'I will help you out' it was the goose's thoughts.
'Really-why?'
'Don't ask questions. You are just a very...a very magic young woman...how could I not help you?'
Fala didn't undrestand. Not at all. The bird closed her eyes and then, under her feathers, an egg the size of a chicken egg appeared. It was gold and shiny and was waiting for Fala to pick it up.

She did.
"Okey...good" sophie said, still with her mind somewhere else.

The class was filled with whispers. 'How did she do it?' 'She didn't use anything!' 'Is this allowed?'

Fala just walked to the back of the class,leaving the rest to finish. She still felt her classmates' eyes on her, ignoring them as she gazed at the egg in her palm

 She still felt her classmates' eyes on her, ignoring them as she gazed at the egg in her palm