Chapter 3

Harry's first visit to Diagon Alley was uneventful. Without the presence of the half giant who practically announced to the whole crowd who he was, Harry successfully made it through the bar without drawing attention to himself. Then he proceeds to Gringott where he met his family account manager.
  The goblin gave him overview of his financial and political report. True to the Potterhead theory, the Potter did left him a huge inheritance. The ones that 'he' used in the future to buy his school supplies was simply his trust fund. The goblin also sent him the report of his account each year, but he hadn't been responding. Turns out he had mail wards keyeed on his person. A technical issues that he fixed by hiring the bank to remove them and redirect it to another vault instead where the goblins will screen the mail for any dangerous item. The good news was, his vault was left untouched, means, no. Albus Dumbledore wasn't a total prick in this world. Still is though because he left Harry on someone's front door without any consideration for his well-being and left him to fend for himself for nearly ten years.
  The standard inheritance test didn't provide him with any extra surprises except that he apparently a metamorphmagus. And a Celeste heir. Apparently he was the last line of Celeste, with his mom being the daughter of squibs line of Celeste and Black house. So, yeah. Pure blood. Celeste was a foreign noble house with gift of parselmagic, the true source of Harry's infamous parseltongue. Not because the Voldemort's ability had somehow transferred to him during the so called vanquishing night.
  He ended up meeting both account manager of Black and Celeste house, who then proceeded to give him the overview of his financial and duties as the heir of both houses.
  The process had taken longer than he expected. By the time he step out of the bank, he had missed lunch. Knowing how long it was to get his suitable wand, Harry didn't even bother. Instead, he bought his suitcase(a dragon hide trunk with four compartment, a small library, a mini potion lab, a secret compartment with parseltongue password and a regular compartment), get tons of books and a complete set of his uniform.
  Afterwards, he rented a room for the rest of the month before the semester starts. Settling in for the night, he put up a simple ward and drift into Morpheus embrace.