Everything has change

It's has been five years since Derek died. Five long years. Sometimes it feels like an eternity. Sometimes I just want to sit at the floor and cry for all the crap that life has throw at me. But I don't (well not always). In this five years a lot has happen. I mean a lot. Cristina came back 1 year after Derek died. She said that she wanted to help me in anyway she could. But I could see in her eyes that work it's not enough anymore. She got back with Owen six months after she came back. They married at city hall in which Me and April (yes April Kepner) were her witnesses and Callie was Owen's. And, after Cristina won the Harper Avery she deserved they decided to make a baby and that's how little Lily was born. She has her mothers hair, her dads eyes and her mothers attitude. Amelia, after she broke up with Owen realizing he was a rebound guy, decided to go after James. But he already moved on so that broke her. And after all this years she found her Prince Charming or whatever. It was Finn. McVet. My ex boyfriend. Yes him. I know it sounds strange, but he comprehend what losing the person you love means and Amelia couldn't be happier. She just had a little boy named Ryan Christopher Shepherd. April and Jackson after all life has thrown at them, they finally had the future they really deserved. She was broken after Samuel and almost got a divorce but I gave her my best pep talk in the world and now she lives happily with Jackson and Ethan (which appears that he and Lily are a couple in daycare). Alex and Jo got married in a beautiful ceremony. She's still trying to get pregnant with the Karev boy or girl. Catherine and Richard after 5 faithful years are still happy. Catherine hasn't get Alzheimer and the whole Grey Sloan family are more than grateful. Maggie is still trying to find the guy. Cristina says that nobody in the world could have more exes than Maggie. It's pretty impressive the number, but she would found eventually the guy. Ben and Bailey are one of the happiest marriage of the world, especially when you take into account that Bailey is pregnant! After all the babies that her babies had and she with already with Tuck, she thought that children were out of the sight but life at the most unexpected moment give her and Ben a child. Callie and Arizona, despite all odds, got back together. After the huge success with the cop and Derek's sensors she was more than happy. The cop and Callie got a few dates but she still loved Arizona and Arizona still loved Callie. And a sperm donor later: Mark Alexander Robbins Torres was born. Everybody calls him "McSteamy Jr" because his attitude it's exactly as Mark. As for Zola she's doing great. She is a straight A student and I am so proud. She still sometimes ask why life had to be so unfair and take her dad away. I love to show her on the videos that Derek recorded, and for her to know how much he loved her. She and Sofia and best friends for eternity. They are skilled and talented. They are more bright and shiny compare to the other best friends of the hospital: Ellis and Lily. For being 4 year olds they are totally going to be the next generation of the twisted sisters. I sometimes think is the name of my mother that make her all dark and twisty but she's a warm heart girl when you get to know her. She sometimes asks about her dad and why everybody has a dad except from her. And she says that Sofia doesn't count because she has two mommies and they are a special family and I said we are a special family too because daddy is in a better place and is watching over us. It makes me so sad that she would never have a memory with Derek. Bailey (mine sweet little Bailey) he got her mothers color of hair but his dad's hair. He's "McDreamy Jr" because my little boy is dreamy like my husband was. He has a great heart and wants to help everybody in anyway he can. His best friend is Mark in which I smile because they are the living legacy of Mark and Derek's friendship. And well I haven't told you about me. I try to have a few dates to say to Derek that I least I try. He said he didn't want me to be and I'm not. Cristina, Alex, Amelia, everybody helps me, I'm not by myself. But seriously to have a husband I will love more than Derek? No. To have a husband that understand the amount of crappy things that has happen to me and saying if he marries me he's enlisting to have an amount of crappy things for him? No. So it's me and my beautiful perfect children. I didn't sell the house, I just couldn't doing it knowing how much effort he put on this house. I miss him everyday, of every month, of every year. I will love him until the day I die. I still can't sleep on his side of the bed. The mattress in uneven. But Derek Shepherd is the love of my life and I will wait to meet him again in heaven or whatever.

A/N: sooooo? Did you like it? Leave me in the comments suggestions and I will try to write as quick as possible. Also I know is completely weird to have Amelia with Finn but being a die hard Crowen fan I just couldn't write a story where he stays with Amy but I still want her to be happy.