Rules

Every organized space need rules to facilitate decorum hence the reason for this. Don't worry it is nothing [password: favourite fruit] too strident or unfamiliar, just basic regulations that we would love you to comply with for the smooth running of this Award. With that said, let's dive in.

Participants

♣ Every prose work or poetry book submitted should consist of at least five chapters.

♣ Participants must submit their original work written in the English language.

♣ No participant should submit more than two books and they must be of different genres.

♣ Do well to fill the form correctly and tag five persons as failure to do so is tantamount to disqualification.

♣ It is necessary to add the Awards to your reading list at least for the duration of this exercise.

♣ Kindly follow the host Diditons  and when the time comes, your judge. Failure to do so could lead to disqualification or deduction of marks.

♣ No form of cyber bullying or violent exchanges will be condoned in this space.

♣ Any question or suggestion should be brought forward only in the comment section with the host tagged for prompt response. Do not privately message the host or judges.

Judges

♣ When applying please keep in mind that judging is only for individuals capable of thoroughly reading at least five chapters of assigned books, scoring appropriately and submitting short but comprehensive reviews within two weeks.

♣ Judges can apply as participants in any genre but cannot judge in same.

♣ If for any reason one intends to opt out from judging do well to inform the host at least one week beforehand.

♣ Judges shouldn't contact participants. Kindly message the host to relay any information.