Sebastian Post°★

SEBMOY:

Caption: I had fun last night ;)

Liked by Olimoy, Darlian and 64,879 others.

Sebbua- I wonder who gave them to you?

Sebryan_4L replied to Sebbua- I think it was Ryan!

Olimoy- Is my brother, Finally not a Virgin anymore!

500 likes on Olimoy comment

Sebmoy replied to Olimoy- First off Gross, and Second maybe :)

Darlian- Seb finally got laid, by @Rynguy 🤭.

56 likes on Darlian comment

Rynguy- Bro wth.

33 likes on Rynguy comment

S

ebmoy replied to Rynguy- Oh cmon don't act like, I didn't dominate you! 😉

Nsblover_7- Seb we all know ur a bottom boy 🤣.

Sebmoy replied to Nsblover_7- I am not a bottom 😏.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sebastian pov:

I recently post a picture of me with alot of kiss marks, it was funny how some of the stars was shipping some sebryan in the comments, I have seen some of Sebryan ships on my fyp(Tiktok) and I was really amazed that some stars ship me and Ryan.

I knew this would have some of the stars questioned why and where did the kiss marks come from, and I just wanted to make it a joke and Just captions it, " I had fun last Night ;)", and was just waiting for the comments to roll in.

Hiya so this is the very first chapter and yea so I hope you enjoy it, and if I have made some mistakes like misspell some words, I will try my best to not, and yes next eps will be soon.

Happy Thanksgiving 🦃 tmr

Thanks for the support and votes of this story.

Now cyaaa