Justin Post 💫

JUSPHAN

Caption: I would love to be laying on your shoulder! 💯

Liked by Rynguy, Olimoy, Karata, Darlian, and 1,826 others.

Rynguy- Yo are u good?

Jusphan replied to Rynguy- Not rlly!

NSB_4L- I hate seeing the members like this.

Rynguy replied to NSB_4L- Same.

NSB_4L- Omg Ryan notice me.

Olimoy- Just talk to him!

Jusphan replied to Olimoy- What am I gonna say?

Olimoy replied to Jusphan- Anything!

Karata- My ship, noo it needs to sail not fail 🙁.
----------------------------------------------------------

Justin Pov:

Okay maybe oli is right, I just need to be brave and just talk to darren, I mean it can't be that bad right? Right! Ugh I'm literally hurting my head thinking alot about this, so I just got up from my bed and walking downstairs to look around for Darren, since the last time I even got barely words out of my mouth, was when I walked into Oliver room to see them talking.

But now that I'm looking for him, in ever inch of this damn house, I can't seem to find him, so I just started to walk back upstairs to my room when my phone went off, I seen who was calling me and it was Oliver.

----------------------------------------------------------

On call with O&J

Oli⏳️- Hey Jp?

Jp🪐- Oli where are u guys?

Oli⏳️- Me and the others went to go get some Boba, But Darren is there with u!

Jp🪐- what, but I searched everywhere of this damn house, but he's not here.

Oli⏳️- Oh he said that he was going for a walk, before me and the others left.

Jp🪐- Yea so he should be back in any sec, right?

Oli⏳️- Yea he just texted me saying that he is in the driveway.

Jp🪐- Okay thanks oli.

Oli⏳️- No worries, and talk to him.

Jp🪐- Will do!

----------------Call end-----------------------------

Now I was just waiting for Darren to walk through the door, and maybe we can talk things out, before anything else bad happen..

After a few mins

Where the hell is this guy?

----------------------------------------------------------

Darren's Pov:

Ugh what is happening, first justin is ingoring me at the beginning, and now that Oliver and the others are gone, I have to be home with justin all by myself, alone with him, what if it's awkward, I guess we will know in the next eps of this story.

----------------------------------------------------------

Yea this is definitely a Flop, so yea