Chapter 8

ELSA POV.

I finally woke up from my dangerous fall. Where was I? Was I on the ground? All I knew is that I had a fucking crazy dream. I was basically a slut in a castle. I mean I has sex with my sister thats something!! I tried to remember what happened before I fell off of toothless. Mmmm, oh yea! I kissed Hiccup. Hiccup. I tried to stand up, to find out I can't. What the hell? I yelled out for help. After some time, I heard footsteps. It was Hiccups mom."Elsa....thank the god your awake." she said. I was so confuzeled, I didn't know what to say. "Where's Hiccup?" She my just looked at me and said,"He is out with Astrid on a dragon ride." Yep....It was all a dream. Hiccup and Astrid have been dating for a while. But he kissed me and said....."Elsa, are you alright?" I replied yes im just hungry, then I just wanted time to think. If Hiccup kissed me....if he said that him and Astrid aren't a thing anymore than why are him and "the bitch" going on a freaking dragon ride. I MEAN COME ON!!!! I growled to myslef. Gee, would it be wrong to say that this woman kidnapped me or something? I totally forgot where Hiccup came from. I think it started with a B. Bitch? No thats not right. Bastered? Mmm maybe, I mean he is one. During my sad, sad thoughts hiccups mom came in with a plate of food. I was a queen so I was used to this kind of style. I started to eat the food. "So, Elsa, do you like my son?" I stopped for a moment. Well, I used to."No." I simply stated. She frowned and nodded her head like she understood what her son was up to.

Later, I finally got the courage to step out of the bedroom I was staying in. There where soo many people at work today. I almost got ran over a couple of times. I was trying to find Valka(hiccups mom), when I bumped into a extremely good-looking boy. He had blonde hair, a nice musclr tone, big nose, and a hard, cold handsome face."Im so sorry, miss." The guy said. "No,no its simply my fault." I stated. The guy looked at me and said,"The names Kristoff Bjorbian." I shook his hand. "Queen Elsa of Arendelle." his eyes went blood shot. He quickly bowed down."No no theres no need for that, really." After I was done with talking to Kristoff, I finally found Valka."Hey, Valka?" I asked her. She smiled at me and said,"Why hello Elsa, what can I help you with?" I shifed awkwardly."Umm.....where am I excactly?" I asked a bit embarrassed by unawareness. Valka looked at me and warmly smiled. "Why your in Berk."