Chapter 11

Elsa

Hiccup and I were loading the boats to Arendelle. I am never riding Toothless again. Never. Not. Ever. I smiled as Hiccup held my hand to board the ship. "Your majesty where to?" asked the captain. "Land of Arendelle please." Hiccup said. I smiled. Hiccup looked really hot right now. I blushed at my thoughts. "What are you blushing at now?" Hiccup asked noticing me. "Oh I am? Well, maybe if you kiss me I will stop blushing." I said seductively. He smirked and leaned in. All of a sudden I hear a 'Ahem' from behind me. Hiccup and I quickly stopped what we were about to do. I turned around to see Valka looking at me with those eyes. Basically saying, "You like my son don't you Elsa?". I blushed and touched Hiccup's arm and said," I'm gonna go check in with the captain." He gave me a nod and went to talk to his mother.

Hiccup

"So Elsa isn't so bad after all huh son?" mother said. I nodded and said,"Yeah, she's amazing actually." My mother gave a slight hmm. "Are you gonna marry her?" I froze. "Well, I-i don't know we aren't dating. Well I don't think we are, at least." My mother smiled and patted my back. "Your father would've been so proud of you son." I wondered why. So I said it."Why? I mean were not getting married..." i said coldly. My mother sighed and shook her head. "Hmm, Stoick never saw the best in things......Hiccup your father loved you very much. I'm sure of it. And I think that Elsa, will make a great 2nd chief." She said pointing at Elsa. I stared at her, she was talking to a crew person. They were enjoying their talk. Wait......enjoying? I decided to walk over making sure my chest stood out. As they were talking, I carefully circled around them. Than I heard Elsa giggle. No one makes her giggle but me. No one. I repeat no one. One more time, no fucking one. Then I went over there, when I did I walked next to Elsa and put my arm around her. "So, what's so funny over here?" i said kind of looking at Elsa. "Oh well, Hiccup, Lyon here was just telling me that," I interrupted her. "Lyon? No, no captain. When the hell did his name mean Lyon?" Elsa looked at me. Not with love, but complete hatred."Hiccup....captains have names too and get your arm off me." Elsa said taking my arm off her. Captain or 'Lyon' just sat there looking at her. I lost it. I grabbed her wrist and than I kissed her. Yes, in front of everyone. I really regret it. Elsa pulled away. "HICCUP! WHAT THE HECK!" I held onto her wrist. "Elsa, come on, please," I don't know what I was trying to say. "Hiccup, I love you, but you just kissed me in front of everyone..." Elsa said in a whisper."You love me?!" I also said in a whisper. "Well, yeah why wouldn't I?" I smiled like a dork. "HICCUP!!! OVER HERE NOW." Yelled my mother, great. Elsa I think just went over to the other side of the boat talking to more people. "Hiccup, what happened?! You know your not supposed to kiss anyone in public. Than again a queen. My god Hiccup! If your father saw this he would-" I looked down. I knew what he would probably say. "Mom, look i'm sorry, i just got jealous seeing her with another guy. I mean come on he made her giggle." She just shook her head and gave me a disappointed look. "A chief doesn't get jealous, Hiccup." I sighed and knew my mother was right about what she said. All of a sudden I hear The Captain yell. The boats were deporting. "Elsa, I'm sorry about what I did." I said hugging her from behind. She smiled,"Hiccup, you don't need to apologize. I mean I enjoyed it, so you're lucky there." I gave a low chuckle. "So, what's your plan of confronting Jack?" I asked curious. To be honest, we never talked about what happened with our partners in that day. "Hmm, I have an idea." I turned her around so she was facing me. I lifted her chin up. "What is this so called 'idea'?" She smiled and gave me the cutest smile I think she could ever manage to give a person.