𝐶𝒉𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝟒 // 𝗛𝗔 : 𝗟𝗜𝗧

Ennoshita knew he messed up big time when smoke started to fill the apartment.

It all started with Tanaka getting an idea.

"I have an idea."

"Oh no."

"I swear it's a good one this time !" The bald wing spiker insisted, hopping around excitedly.

Ennoshita began to regret removing their gags and makeshift straitjacket, but he had no choice but to untie them shortly after Daichi, Sugawara, and Kageyama. The blankets needed to be returned to their respective futons and the boxers they salvaged from Asahi and Tanaka's mouths were in desperate need of washing.

"I'm sure Hinata stressed out a lot when he got separated from us," Tanaka explained. "So what better way to welcome him back than with a nice, relaxing atmosphere ?"

"I don't think that's possible with you around, senpai," Tsukishima drawled. "Unless you're going to leave too ?" He added, sounding a little too hopeful.

"Tsukishima, you bastard ! I'll teach you to respect your senpai !" Tanaka snapped, flexing his muscles. Yamaguchi squeaked indignantly from the closet.

"What's your plan, Ryuu ?" Nishinoya inquired. Just like Tanaka, he was celebrating his recent freedom by moving around as much as possible, much to the annoyance of everyone else in their small shared room.

"We'll make him some tea, play some music, light some scented candles-"

Ennoshita shut him down immediately. "No way. No candles."

"What ?" Tanaka and Nishinoya both whined. "Come on, Ennoshita-san, what's more relaxing than setting something on fire ?"

"A lot of things !" Ennoshita thundered, and smacked both boys with his indoor slipper. "You can prepare the tea, but no music that'll disturb the neighbors, and especially no candles ! We've been through this ! You two are pyromaniacs !"

Both boys groaned in disappointment, but Ennoshita won't budge. Finally, after much grumbling, the two finally agreed to simply prepare the tea. Since the cleaning effort was better without Nishinoya and Tanaka inside the room, Ennoshita reluctantly allowed them to go to the kitchen unsupervised.

That was apparently a huge mistake.

"What did you do ?!" Ennoshita cried, eyes beginning to sting from the thick fumes.

"It wasn't me !" Nishinoya coughed. "It was Ryu !"

"The stove exploded for no reason !" Tanaka snapped, his voice muffled by the shirt he pressed against his mouth and nose. "I was just trying to make some tea !"

"Why hasn't the sprinklers gone off yet ?" Asahi stared up at the metal knobs in the ceiling.

"It's probably because this place is older than my great-grandfather," Tsukishima remarked from the bedroom as he grabbed Yamaguchi out of the closet. "Senpai, I'm pretty sure we should be evacuating right now."

"Alright !" Ennoshita bellowed. "Everyone out !"

"What about our stu-"