Bytes

I wove through the silver trees. I'm only here because of my dreams, a deep voice came to me and offered me everything I've ever wanted.
Love was the main one, having lost my family as a child, love was rare for me to find. I was friends with The Seven, and now they're gone too. The Nothing, that's the voices' name, offered me love and power if I did a few simple tasks. With each task, I felt my power growing, but I began feeling empty of all other emotion. Even love.
I no longer cared about my family, the island, not even The Seven, but I could feel it, the urge for an unknown person.
And one day, I found him.

I approached the staticky, chromed TV cautiously, hearing The Nothing calling out to me. I reached out to touch it, and heard a warning yell, not from The Nothing.
"Hey! That's not-" he paused as I turned around. We just stared at each other.
I could feel my heart swell with the first drop of emotion I'd felt in a long time. The longing for an unknown person was less strong now.
He had brown skin, clumped white hair, and was wearing a black sweater that went all the way down to his thighs. He was wearing a chestplate and bullet packs across his chest. His hands were made of chrome, like mine.
It was clear that he was startled by the sudden emotion too, as his eyes widened and he flinched backwards. I held out my hand cautiously.
"(F/n)" I introduced myself. He reluctantly grabbed my hand, feeling like a spark had pierced the chrome of his hand as it touched mine.
"Bytes," he responded.
There was a moment of silence.
"You know The Nothing?" We both asked at the same time.
We both nodded.
We turned to the tv.
"We have to tune it," he stated.
"Yeah. Let's do that," I responded, and began to tune it.
After we had tuned it, The Nothing talked to us.
"I promised you love and power. You have both now got that,"
We looked at each other, and sighed.
We then realised that The Nothing hadn't finished.
"Go to The Herald's Sanctum, you will both have a home there,"

We arrived at The Herald's Sanctum, we had learned a lot about each other in the time it took to walk there. Like I had learned that he was exceptional with a sniper.
I ran my fingers over the chrome walls, feeling my hand beginning to sink through the wall. I easily walked through it.
"Where are you going?" He growled.
"If they don't know I'm here, they can't bother me," I stated.
"Fair point," he rumbled. I hummed and looked out the gap in the wall, that could somewhat be considered a window. My eyes glowed at him.
"So like, is this what love is meant to feel like?" We asked each other. I looked at him.
"I think so.....but what now?" I asked.
He smirked.
"Kiss me."

I swung around in my chair as Bytes walked into the room.
"Heard from The Nothing?" I asked him. He smirked and placing his hands on both sides of my chair, leaning forward until his face was inches from mine.
"Course I have,"

"You are now warriors of The Last Reality," The Nothing stated. Bytes and I looked at each other.
"Thank you....but now what?" We asked.
"Your use will come soon, for now just enjoy yourselves," The Nothing responded flatly. I looked at Bytes with a prominent smirk.

He kissed lightly down my neck, and I gripped his shoulders tightly. His dark lips left a wet trail of saliva up my neck. His hands gripped my hips tightly as I returned tentative kisses to his neck. He grunted.
"You're a good kisser,"

(Sorry this is terrible, I didn't really know where to go with this one)