Another Day

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. Sitting up, I turned it off, slipping out of bed and putting my slippers on. I scurried to my closet, sliding open the door while yawning. My hair wasn't too bad, so I could manage to style it. I picked out an outfit, and grabbed a pair of Sky Blue, Platform Converse high tops. I slid the closet door closed, walking to the bathroom and closing the door. I put the outfit on, followed by some white fish nets, and some eyeliner, mascara, blush, and some highlighter. I put the converse on, grabbing my clear backpack that was covered with anime, and frog stickers, that had white outlines, and zippers on it. I grabbed my phone and walked out the dormroom, closing and locking the door while yawning. My hair was in a high ponytail, necklaces dangled from my neck and knuckle rings filled the empty spaces on my fingers. 

Akiiro's outfit, aswell as 3RD Person POV :

Akiiro's dark brown hair bounced in the ponytail as she walked

Akiiro's dark brown hair bounced in the ponytail as she walked. She was on her phone, scrolling through her Social Medias while humming. " Akiiro! " Karl yelled, running towards her. She looked up to see her chocolate headed friend running towards her, Nick trailing behind. She chuckled as he captured her in a hug. Her arms were squished at her sides while she stood there, being crushed alive by his grip. " Ka-Karl.. too t-tight. " She barely was able to mutter, as her breathing was cut short. He pulled away with a 'o' face. " Sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you! " He whimpered, shaking me by my shoulders. I sighed, letting out a soft chuckle. " It's alright Karl, can we just hurry and go do what we've gotta do for the day? " I whimpered, looking at him with pain in my eyes. He giggled, scratching his head. " Oh..! Yeah! Let's go! " He smiled, taking me by the hand and dragging me away. Nick groaned, running behind us while trying to catch up. We went to a Cafe to get Coffee, since I couldn't function correctly without any caffeine. I ordered my usual, a White Chocolate iced Latte, with whipped cream, cinnamon, and caramel drizzle. Karl got a pumpkin spice Latte, since it was currently fall. Nick just got a regular coffee with sugar and whipped cream, and we all left the cafe and set out for the park. I smiled, sipping on the Latte while Karl told cringe dad jokes meanwhile, Nick was over there trying not to say anything about it. I giggled, choking on a piece of ice while we walked through the park. The Cherry Blossom, Oak and Pine leaves fell as the wind blew, gradually twirling down to the ground. I giggled, inhaling the smell of Oak and Pine. Pine needles, and leaves covered the grass, the crunch of old leaves beneath our feet flooding through our ears. I let out a sigh of relief, smiling as I looked into the sky. We started running around, our drinks resting on a bench nearby while we acted stupid. I laughed as I jumped on Nick's back, patting his head.