~Going steady~

~The day after your first date~
After your first date you tell your friends everything you did on your date as you walk into class the day after. As Wednesday walks in she hugs you and gives you a present wrapped in slick black wrapping paper. You slowly opened it up inside was a sliver watch. You put it on your wrist and you told her thank you. At lunch she sat next to you and your friends. Your friends waved at Wednesday and she said in her calm and dull voice "Hello Bf/N and F/N" Some kid in the school basketball Jersey tapped Wednesday on her shoulder and said "Hey babes, you down to go on a date" She looked at you and looked back at him. She stood up and said "Two things, number one do not call me babes or I will snap your arm in half. Two I have a boyfriend" She pointed at you and he laughed. "lil momma, forget him and lets go on one date" She grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back he screamed extremely loudly he shouted for her to stop and before she did a loud crack was heard. Teachers escorted him to the nurse and Wednesdays sat next to you and continued to eat.
~Time skip to after school~
As you were walking her to her car she asks you "On Saturday do you want to come to my house? I can pick you up" You thought for a moment and asked "Sure but you don't where I live." She sighed and wrote 666 on your hand. She said "Call me and give me your address and I'll pick you up." "Uhm okay" You reply as she walked to her car and drove off. You stared at the numbers and was confused you began walking home.