~Meeting the family~

~Saturday~
You call Wednesday and she picks you up and drives you to her house. Her house was this giant wooden decaying mansion. The driver opened your guys door and walked you to the door. He slowly knocked. The door swung open and you looked down to see a seven year old with thick black hair and ripped khakis and a dirty black and white striped shirt. As you look up you see a fat man with thinning hair and a thin mustache with a grey suit next to a 6'3 extremely pale woman wearing a elegant black dress. The man coughed "I was expecting you to be bigger and deadlier." He had a snobby voice. The woman stared at you and said in her calm elegant voice "Excuse my husband...I am Morticia that is my husband Gomez and that is Pugsly" She pointed at the kid. Wednesday and you walked into the dining room. You sat in-between Wednesday and Pugsly. A lion walked in and out of the room having a human skull in his mouth. And a hand would refill your drank and get you food Wednesday told you his name was Thing. As you ate Wednesday looked around anxiously. Then out of nowhere this fat bald pale dude in a black turtle neck and black pants walked in. "UNCLE FESTER! YOU CAME YOU ACTUALLY CAME!" Wednesday exclaimed. He laughed and gave a gross look at you. "Is that the boy you keeping talking about Wednesday?" He said in a unusually high pitched voice. Gomez snorted "Y/N is actually quite the man" Fester snarled "let's see" he pulled out a sleek silver sword from off the wall and tossed one to you. You looked around confused. Wednesday looked at you and said "he wants you to fight him" "WHAT!" You reply. "Just do it" she says. You get up and stand in front of fester. He charges at you but you slide out of the way he charges for you again and he almost gets you but you jump last second as you jump you kick him knocking him on his back. You step on him and put your sword to his throat. "He coughs and says "Welcome to the family"
~Time skip to that night in Wednesdays room~
You lay on her bed as she walks out of her bathroom in her all black pjs that have tiny bloody skulls. She lays next to. Gomez walks in and says "Goodnight and don't screw my daughter or I will gut you like a fish" he then walked out. You laugh and say "uhm yes sir" Wednesday looks at you and brushes your newly wet hair out of the way she abruptly kisses you and closes her eyes. You smile and fall asleep.
~the next morning[oct.30]~
You eat breakfast and you dropped off. Before you get dropped off and ask Wednesday if she wants to go trick or treating with you. She said yes.