Unrequited

I havent liked someone in years, i wasnt looking for anyone or anything. I was perfectly happy just focusing on myself, my family and my friends, i was content. Then i met this girl, at first i just wanted to be her friend. Its incredibly rare to find someone who understands me the way she understands me, we share a lot of the same thoughts about a lot of things and shes so accepting of me. Naturally this made me want to be around her all the time, but the more we talked the more i liked her. The way i saw her completely shifted and suddenly i went from having this great new friendship to an unrequited love scenario.

Anyway, im just gonna talk a bit about the kind of girl she is so whoever's reading this can understand why Im so deep in my feels.
She's 4'9 (but she rounds her height up to 5'0 because of her converses). She likes reading (but cant finish a book to save a life). She loves to crochet (and is really good at it!). She cares about people's favourite colours (hers are browns). She's somehow insanely good at the game 2048 (but not any other game). She's usually very quiet (she's only loud when she's laughing or playing badminton). She's too nice (to the point where she hardly swears and apologises for meaningless banter). She's smart (and humble). She's cute (won't admit it). She's talented in every way (hates showing it off). She has this adorable sense of humour (she laughs at everything, even if it isnt funny). She jokes about us being compatible in every way (which drives me crazy). She loves to make others feel good about themselves (but hates when I compliment her). She overthinks everything (it's okay because I do too).

She's insanely sweet, funny and in my eyes she's the closest thing to perfect. When i talk to her, i dont ever want to stop and when shes around me i dont ever want to leave her side. When she texts me i smile before i even get a chance to reply to her message. She makes days feel like hours, hours like minutes and minutes like seconds. Im afraid that eventually i wont be able to keep these feelings to myself, the more i get to know her the harder it is for me to stop feeling this way. I want to know everything about her. Im afraid I'll lose this friendship but I'm more afraid of her never knowing that someone sees her the way I do. I want to make her feel special, i want to make her happy, i want to make her feel like she's the greatest girl to ever breathe because thats what she deserves. I want to be the one who gives her everything she deserves but I'm just her friend.

We're just friends, and I have to find a way to be okay with that. Ally if you somehow happen to read this, hi :)