Hurt

It's starting to hurt. Liking her is starting to hurt, it hurts real bad. When I think of her, I physically can't breathe, my chest tightens up and I feel as if I'm close to tears. It hurts. It hurts that I don't stand a chance. It hurts that she won't look at me that way. It hurts that I know all this but I still can't stop feeling this way for her. The thought of her being with someone that isn't me makes my stomach turn. The fact that I can't give her everything she wants, hurts. The fact that she's everything I want, hurts. The fact that I'm this upset over a friend hurts. She's my friend and that hurts.

The way this one girl is able to take up my entire mind hurts. I wake up and I check to see if she messaged me, before I sleep I check to see if she messaged me. I wake up, I think of her. I sleep, I dream of her. I listen to music, I miss her. I watch a movie, I want to watch it with her. I want to do everything with her, I want her to be my first and last. I can't get her out of my mind. I can't stop getting hurt because of how much I like her.

If it's her, I'd let her break my heart a thousand times if it meant we could fall in love at least once. If it's her, I can accept all the hurt and heartache if it meant she could like me the way I like her.