Security Break

Audrey was walked down the long hallway of the prison. There were two Keepers, one at each of her sides. Their hands were wrapped tightly around her thin arms, so much so that she was beginning to feel some kind of numbness.

"Where are we going? Where are you taking me!?" Audrey questioned as she felt sweat drip down her face. Or was that ink? Who would know at this point?

The Keepers did not respond.
Her situation was unfortunate. Very much so. Had she been a bit more careful, she probably would have been able to avoid this situation, not to say it was her fault. She had been captured by The Keepers. And yet they left her alive.
But regardless, she looked to her side. She passed cells and cells of individuals, all being held captive by The Keepers. Audrey hated to say it, but The Keepers scared her.

She remembered those audio tapes. Talking about how they would lock Bendy away and torture him untill he cried. Audrey didn't want to think about it.

The Keepers were going at a slow but steady pace as they forwarded to Audreys cell.

She saw many, many Searchers, as well as a few Lost Ones. There were also a few Pipers as well. They gawked at Audrey's appearance, making sly comments, others trying to attack her downright, but being stopped by the glass wall of the cell. Some of the cells were tinted, others not. Probably depending on their purpose of presence.
Audrey tried to pry her eyes away from the sights of the prisoners. Sooner than later, Audrey saw The Keepers were leading her to the cell at the very end of the area, near the wall.

"Uh oh...Looks like someones goin' to cell 4-18." A Lost One said. One of the Pipers laughed loudly in response.
"Makes sense. Someone as freaky lookin' as that would fit right in with him." The Piper said, not getting specific enough. However, Audrey was curious. Regardless of the fact, The Keepers dragged her further.
"Listen, a word of advice, my friend," A rather friendly Lost One said as Audrey passed their cell. "Stay away from him. Just don't talk to him!" They shouted after Audrey as The Keepers continued to drag her further down.

'What are they all talking about...?' Audrey thought to herself. But before she could get much more thought into her statement, they reached the cell.
Audrey noticed how one of The Keepers signaled to another over a radio to open the door, all with just various noises that Audrey could not decipher. But electronically, the doors slammed open.
They hastily shoved Audrey inside, her hitting the ground with an unsettlingly loud 'thump.'

Audrey decided she'd find a way out, no matter what. The door slammed shut once more behind her, drowning Audrey in darkness. The only light came from the tinted window in the room. It was tinted to where The Keepers could see in but she could not see out.

"Ooh..." A voice said. The voice was...chilling. Unsettling. It sent a shiver down Audrey's spine. The voice just didn't sound right.

Audrey's head snapped to the direction of the voice. It was coming from the darkness of the cell. She soon saw a few candles lit in the cell, all surrounding a strange pentagram. Her thoughts went back to what The Lost One had said.
"Just don't talk to him." They had said.

"Greetings, little sheep." A figure emerged from the darkness of the cell. A man made of ink. He had a mask depicting that of Bendy covering his face. Though it was tattered, falling apart at the seams.
"...Hi..." Audrey whispered with an almost shy wave. The man of ink looked somewhat strong, though more skeletal than anything. And she was in prison. What she needed right now was allies. Friends. People to help her and people that she could help. And, well, you simply attract more flies with honey than vinegar. Audrey smiled at the man. She decided to try and communicate.
"...Do you know where we are...?" She was having trouble finding words. The way the man of ink looked lanky, like a corpse on feet, it made it hard for her to focus. The man of ink laughed silently.
"You're in The Prison of The Keepers, little sheep." The man said intimidatingly as he approached Audrey. He was about Audrey's height. .