1

Third person's pov:

Two teens on a bed, one on top of the other, both sitting up with their lips smashed together, the smell of week in the air. Their legs were entangled They had been making out since the other got to house around an hour ago. Finney Blake, lives with his father, half brother Vance, and younger sister Gwen. His dad was at work, and his brother had left to band probably an hour and a half ago so he invited his boyfriend buzz because, Vance was in the infamous band and had practice. Although he's been in the band for as couple of years gwen and finnu have never met any of the members. They started thinking that the band itself was fake. Anyways back to Finney and buzz, people were surprised that Finney liked Buzz, a small town momma's boy, and one of the biggest fucking bullies at the school along with his friends matt and Matty. Mainly because Finney was pretty popular, he was in the modeling buisness and hes top of all his classes.His family didn't like the fact he was dating someone who bullied kids into leaving town and shit but he didn't care. He thought what he was feeling for buzz was love. And he thought buzz was also giving him love. But their was one thing that always made him uncomfortable.

Finney's pov:

"Baby?" I stopped kissing buzz and looked at him confused. "Yeah? What's up do you wanna take a breathe??" I said getting off of him and grabbing a joint from the top of my drawer."No I was wondering if we could take it further this time?. You know you never let me." He said placing his hand on my thigh. I took a breathe and looked at him placing the joint in my mouth a grabbing a lighter. "I've already told you.. I don't feel comfortable with that..." I said lighting it than putting the lighter down. "Awe c'mon please, you said no the last 3 times too.." Buzz said taking the blunt from me and putting it in his mouth while pulling me towards him. "Look if you're just gonna ask about it go home." I said getting up and looking out the window. And there I spotted Vance's car. "Shit. Vance is home." I said quickly, buzz I had gotten up and put out the joint. We tried making it down the stairs quickly to sneak him out the back but it was too late.

Vance and some other people walked in and spotted us. "You know, if you're gonna sneak someone in and out maybe keep track of time and i don't know, don't have your boyfriend park in the front." Vance said putting his guitar to the side. "Buzz seriously the front?" "What I was lazy." He said scratching the back of his head. "So dude you gonna introduce us?" Said a short light brown headed brunette. "Oh yeah- Finney meet my band, this short kid is Griffen, behind him is billy, on the other side of me is bruce- where's robin??" Vance said looking around while the others said hello. Than some guy came from the direction of out kitchen eating MY hot Cheetos. "Damn Vance you have all the good snacks here!" He exclaimed. "ROBIN PUT THOSE DOWN THEKR FINNEY'S." Vance screamed. "My chips!" I yelled but it was too late the fucking knuckl head literally dropped the bag on the floor. "I don't know who you are but you're buying me a new bag!" I said practically whining. "Damn you weren't kidding when you said your brother acts like a spoiled princess." I looked over and saw who I assumed was billy was speaking to Vance and he began to chuckle.

Vance's pov:

Finney's boyfriend has finally left and I introduced my band to Gwen already so we were all just hanging out in the living room while gwen was upstairs. "Hey Finn!" I yelled like he was sitting in the chair across from me. "What do you want shithead, I'm trying to see what I wanna wear tomorrow for school." He said glaring at me. "Sorry for interrupting your princess concentration or whatever but, tell buzz he's not taking you to school tomorrow dad wants me and the band to." I said smirking as I saw his head turn quickly. "WHAT! IS HE TRYING TO KILL ME!" He said getting up. "Santa mierda cálmate princesa!" Robin yelled covering his ears. Now that definitely made Finney quiet the confusion on his face made me die of laughter. "He said calm down." I said calming down."

"Suck a dick." He said gling upstairs while dialing someone's number most likely buzz's. "So Vance you said he does modeling right?" Griffen asked changing channels. "Yeah, he does modeling for clothes, shoes, he's even been in a few commercials." I responded, I was letting Bruce braid my hair. "Hey is he really dating buzz?" Robin asked scrolling through his phone. "Yes, I don't know why he made that poor decision." I said rolling my eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Third person's pov:

Next day. School. Busy. Ew.

Finney was in the middle of putting on his mascara when he heard loud ass music playing from Vance's room. He didn't mind it since he like the song though 'Twilight by boâ'. Finney had on black baggy low-rise jeans, with a long sleeve shirt with a skull on it, a cross necklace, black boots and stud diamond earrings on, along with some bracelets and rings. He and Vance had woken up at 5 that morning so they could do their 1 hour hair routine, it takes work to make sure their curls are perfect and they've never went a day with them. He grabbed his backpack and phone and head to the kitchen. There he saw Vance is baggy blue jeans, and an oversized zip up jacket with a white shirt and a chained necklace, his hair was tied up in a ponytail. Gwen just had on a long brown dress with black boots, a brown bandana, hooped earrings, and a cross necklace on.

Finney's pov:

I made myself a bowl of cereal as Gwen made sure her shoes were tied and Vance was texting his friends to see when they were getting here. "Hey there around the corner finish eating." He said putting his phone in his back pocket. "Okay shithead" I said finishing my cereal then heading outside just as they pulled up. Robin stepped out from the passengers seat smirking and taking off his sunglasses to look me up and down. "So when can I get a date with you 'finn'?" He asked me putting his glass back on and walking near me. "As if, you know I have a boyfriend right?" I said walking to Bruce's car opening the back door and seating myself in the back-back. "Never stopped me before beautiful!- OW WHAT THE HELL DUDE!" He said, while he was speaking Vance and Gwen had came out both of them hearing our conversation and Vance smacked his head. "Don't hit on my brother dingus."

Jeez I'm ready to get to school
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

1199 words

"You will find the moonlit night strangely empty because when you call my name through them, there will be no answer"

-TV girl