10

Tyler's pov:

Shit why is he calling me rn, I thought before answering the phone. "Hi Griffen, how you doing today?" I said putting the phone on speaker as I started kissing the person Infront of me. "Oh well Billy's not answering my messages and it's been hours so I wanted to know if you wanted to hangout today?" He said. "Huh?- oh yeah yeah sure I'll pick you up in 30 gotta go byeee." I said hanging up the phone before he could reply. "See I told you to see who was messaging you." I said looking at billy. "Yeahhh but I didn't want to, and hey that was rude of you to answer a call while you're with me." He said bringing me down to lay with him. We were currently at his house I was staying the night. "Hey, he would raise suspicion if we both didn't answer our phones. It's bad enough we're going behind his back." I said giving him a kiss, "Besides why are you still with him." "Idk why are you still acting like his friend." He said back. "Hmmm, I think I liked you better before I found out you had a bad mouth."

"Yeah yeah. But anyways I gotta go, Robin and his uncle are doing something and he invited me." Billy said getting up and stretching. "Mhmm okay, I'll call you tonight." I said sitting up to look at him. "Nahh, I think I'ma be with Vance, Bruce, and Finney later tonight. So maybe tmrw morning." He said. "Fine, have a good day and if my mom asks you if you want something to eat say your good or she'll keep you here for hours." I said. "Okay, byeee." He said leaving my room.
__

"Oh he finally responded! He says sorry he got kept up with helping robin and his dad." Griffen told me. "Oh wow that's nice." I said focusing on the road. "Hey wanna go to Finn's later, everyone is planning to just crash there since most of them will be there." He said. "Yeah sure count me in, now where are we going??"

___

-hours later-

Finney's pov:

"Guysssssssss." I said boredly, we were watching jaws and it was so boring. "What do you want now Finn." Vance asked. "Let's go to a fucking fair or something I'm bored out of my mind." I said tugging on Tyler's sweater. "Jeez Finn don't stretch it out I just bought it." He said pulling away. "Fine, but if you complain while we're there too I swear I'm kicking your ass." "YAY!!" I said jumping up. "Robinnnn wake up."

.
.
.
.
.

Quick chapter don't mind have a fabulous week.