8

Third person pov:

It was the next day and robin was feeling like shit. When he woke up he assumed he sat up too fast because the second he did his migraine hit him. And than he realized he was back home. He did not want to be home and have his siblings meet Finney but it was too late considering when he went downstairs his brother and Finney were dancing, or more like his brother was teaching Finney how to dance. They probably told finney about his sister's quinceañera.

Robin's pov:

"Maldita sea mike déjalo en paz!" I yelled at him, it was too early for them to be playing music and dancing. "Relájate hermanito, besides I'm teaching my future husband how to dance for our cumpleaños de la hermana." He said smirking. "Yeah robin besides this is fun." Finn said smiling. "Jesus tienes suerte me gustas." I said walking to the kitchen. "Mami que hay para desayunar." "You'll know when I'm done, Also your friend Finney is such a sweetheart he went grocery shopping with me this morning." She said happily. And as if on que Finney ran in straight towards me. "Robin your brother just proposed to me with a ring pop." He said showing me the red ring on his finger.

"Finn, please take that off." I said slightly disappointed. "Why though I gotta show everyone I'm engaged." He said smiling. "Yeah, besides we need someone like Finney in the family." My mother said putting food on plates. "Yeah but what if I wanna date him." I said raising a brow at the both of them.

"Hm, take me out to dinner first than we'll talk." Finn said helping my mom put the plates on the table.

Vance's pov:

I looked over towards the band with an annoyed expression. "Where the fuck is Robin, he's missing rehearsal." I asked them. They looked at me and shrugged their shoulders. "Possibly hung over." Griffen said practicing on his keyboard as Billy tuned his electric guitar. Oh my fucking God.

After we were half way through rehearsal robin finally showed up with Finn alongside him. My main concern was Finney wearing Robin's clothes (shirt specifically with black tights and black converses) I don't remember seeing them leave the party yesterday.
"Heyyy sorry I'm late my brother was teaching Finn how to dance." Robin said hopping onto the stage and taking a bass out. "Vanceeee." Finney said hugging me. "Can we get McFlurry's after your rehearsal or whatever." He said. "Yeah sure just stay distracting our basis." I said. He shook his head than took a seat on the floor. "Hey guys my sister wanted to know if we could perform at her birthday party next month." Robin said before continuing on. "she really wants us to perform at her birthday party."  "IM IN IM IN!" Griffen said excitedly. "Sure I don't see a problem with that." Bruce said. "Fine, but only because Bruce said he doesn't see a problem." I said , Billy just shook his head a yes.

We did a couple of run through with robin. After awhile though we were all just tuned out and went to McDonald's like Finney wanted.

Finney's pov:

I was casually dipping my fries in my McFlurry when I saw Vance's judgmental fucking face. "Hey shithead if you don't like what you see turn around." I said eating my PERFECT french fry. "Gladly." He said turning around to talk to Bruce. Just than my best friend saw us and came over. "Hey guys." Tyler said. "Finally someone not boring is here, uh bye guys I'm leaving." I said getting up and grabbing my stuff. "Hey wait, me and Billy wanna come." Robin said getting up while him a billy grabbed their instruments. "Bet well bye, also Vance can I have some money incase we go somewhere." I said holding a hand out towards him. "Sure, I don't care just don't bother me later." He said taking his wallet out and handing me a 50. "Yay thank you." I said stuffing the cash in a pocket and put small group left. "So where we heaifng??" Billy asked taking Tyler's hand. "We should go to the mall." I suggested. "Yeah, I need some more pants anyways." Tyler said.

.
.
.
.

"Sooo Tyler, who are you asking to be your valentine??" I asked looking through clothes, robin and billy decided to stay at the food court. "I don't know, maybe billy but Griffen is planning to ask him so." He said checking his phone.  I looked over at him,"Just ask first, I mean who is it really gonna hurt." I said smiling and taking his phone. "Anyways let's go, these clothes are too plain and not my style" I said handing his phone back and walking out.

"Yeah they are pretty plain,huh." He responded. "OOO, let's go to the arcade." I said grabbing his hand and dragging him to an arcade not to far from the store we were just at. Just our luck though, matt and matty had to work here. "Oh hey Finney, heard you and buzz broke it off." Matty started. "Yeah so does that mean you and your friend are free??" Matt said laughing. "Free? Yes. For you guys? Nah. But I'll take 2 game cards please." I said taking out my wallet. "Yeah yeah, still if you're free you should call." Matty said getting two cards from under the counter. "Put as much money as you want in this for your game time, and the longest we can have costumers in is an hour and a half." Matt said taking my card and swiping it, before handing it back.

"Thank you guys!" Tyler said taking the cards and we went about our day.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Boondocks