Chapter 2

After my archery lesson I decided to take a quick shower since I smelled like a corpse. Stepping out of the shower I looked at my curly hazelnut hair with blue streaks towards the end. Walking into my room and towards my closet I grab Leo's oversized band T-shirt which I keep stealing from his closet, he used to hate it at the start but now he says he likes seeing me in his clothes. Slipping on some shorts I look in the mirror at my outfit, Aphrodite would have been proud (well at least that's what Piper says).  Today I finished all my classes and had nothing to do so I visited my ride or die Thalia and was not surprised to see her with red hair instead of blue and wearing her favorite lace dress and her white ballet flats.

"Hey Thals."

"Hey Cally, sup?"

"The sky."

" Wooow, how original Thals, anyways can we head over to get Luke?"

"Sure, it's not like we have anything better to do."

I walk over and sit next to Thalia on the stairs of the Zeus Cabin, until Luke comes aka Thalia's Boyfriend. Luke and I are good friends and we get along fine, its just sometimes he gets on my nerves like no bodies business, so I pull out my iPhone and take a quick selfie to pass the time and decide to post it on Demigram later. I stood up and started to walk towards my cabin when I felt a hand grab me and pull me towards the Hephaestus cabin.