Chapter 4

The Grape Vine Restaurant was super fancy and super delish with healthy but, uber good meals. And Leo was just as sweet (as always) and Percy and Annabeth or Percabeth like me and Thals like to call them were so in love it was making me a just a little bit jealous. I pulled out my small portable camera and shot a couple pics and edited them I was planning to post them on Demigram later. The Restaurant was kind of like the cafeteria back at camp, but way more fancier with Celestial Bronze Plates and Imperial Gold Cups it was just perfect.

I got up to leave for the bathroom when non other than Drew comes out of nowhere and sits on my spot at the table and obviously flirting that perfect hair and body at my hot boyfriend (ohh that little skank!) But Leo just ignored her, ha! After my trip to the bathroom Drew was gone and Percy and Annabeth had already left and Leo was waiting for me at the exit.
"Hey where's Percabeth?"
"They left early for some reason?"
"Oh! I guess we should be heading back to then."
"NO! Not yet I wanted to take a walk with you and maybe go to the beach."
"Oh cool let's go. I'm dying to take off this dress."

*At the beach*

It was perfect with a full moon and the stars were reflecting onto the waves and I had to pull out my camera.
"Let's go swim."
"OK."

And with that I pulled off my dress and was wearing my bikini and dived into the ocean when a warm hand pulled me into a hug and kissed me. Leo kissed so perfectly his lips were soft and not forceful I just had to kiss him back. His lips fitted perfectly into mine and tasted like chocolate and oranges my favourite! Soon we were having a full blown make out sesh and trust me it was amazing. Soon I had to pull back for air and we just gazed into each other's eyes and I knew we were meant to be.