Chapter 11: Gift of R 2.0

*This chapter is not going to be a bit long than the other chapter*

*Also I tried to put it all together as fast as I can*

Minnie's dream

Minnie opens her eyes

She opens her eyes and it looks like she isn't home nor in any places at all.

Minnie discovers that her head is covered in blood.

Someone must of knocked her out and almost try to kept her into captive.

For Minnie, she isn't trapped in the certain place but all she knows is that she needs to get out of here.

Minnie needs to find her way out of here.

Minnie is in the middle of nowhere

Not only that Miyeon, Soyeon, Yuqi and Shuhua are not here. They just suddenly disappeared into thin air.

Minnie had no idea where she is

Her best friends are not here.

Minnie is starting to get scared and freaks out.

She started to run and run.

She kept running and looking for a way out including finding her best friends.

Minnie scream and calls for help but nobody didn't bother to hear her.

Minnie reaches out for her phone and tries to call someone for help. When she dials a number on the phone, she realized that there is no cell service in the area. She tries calling someone and her best friends on the phone again but there is still no cell service.

Minnie: Oh come on please I need to get out of here *starts to panic*

Minnie: Where am I?? *turns on her phone as the flashlight*

Minnie started to walk and walk on the side of the road.

While she's still trying to get help or calling out her best friends, Minnie recognizes a car that is being hit by a tree. She goes towards the car and starts to search around inside of the car that is until her jaw dropped as she bursts into tears. Then she picks up a paper with a written words on it.

"I told you that this will be the end of Gidle" -Unknown

"If I were you, I will start running right now before you'll end up dead just like them Minnie" -Unknown

Minnie: NOOOO

Minnie: No no no no no *crying*

Minnie: Miyeon... Soyeon... Yuqi... Shuhua *still crying*

Minnie: No no no no *still crying*

Minnie: SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME *scream and cry*

There is a mysterious figure wearing a black hoodie standing there and starts to come towards Minnie.

Minnie scream and started to run as fast as she can.