ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢

I am fucked up.

I fucked up.

I am fucking fed up.

………………

Hella’s P.O.V

I hate everyone. They think having lovely parents, an adoring and caring elder brother, a baby brother who looks at you like you are his everything, and being the only girl in the family; everyone in your family must treat you like a princess. Well, no shit Sherlocks, my life is worse than that of Cinderella's.  

We live in the outskirts of Fiand City in Finora town. And, I am fucking fed up with people living in it.

“ Bitch! wake up.”

“Mr. Campbell is about to arrive, you have to serve him . WAKE UP!!!!”

Suddenly cold water was thrown on me. And when I say cold water I mean water that will give you goosebumps and then freeze them with your whole body. 

I gasped and immediately jerked up. 

“Wh...What happened?”

“About time!! Get ready Mr.Campbell will be here soon. You will be serving him today.”

And then my oh-so loving and caring brother, Hendrix O’Brien walked out of my room if you can even call that, with his flavor of the week waiting for him.

My room or as every sane person would like to call it is a typical storeroom that I have read in many books that are given to the poor soul like me.

I swear one day I will fucking become the queen of their nightmares and make them go through hell they are making me go.

After stretching at odd angles and ugly yawning I finally got myself to walk out of the heavenly bed well it is to me but in other words, you can call it the ten-year-old bed that is calling me again and again ‘ Hella…. Hella…come back and let me suck your….’

Ahhhhhhhhh, my baby!!

I own or am given a few pairs of second-hand clothing that consists of two pairs of nightwear and five pairs of daywear.

Mr.Campbell is a hybrid of demons and vampires. He is 50 years old well looks like It, you can’t tell their age. He prefers that I wear something sexy, revealing, and dark. First, he slowly and gradually scares me to hell then feeds his demon and then he lets his vampire side come out to feed on my blood.  He likes getting aroused while feeding. that motherfucker dares to get naked in front of a seventeen-year-old and jack off !!!

Eww.

Quickly coming out of my thoughts I showered and got dressed in a black off-shoulder tight crop top which I hate with all my heart due to its tight adjustments and revealing quality. I sport a good-shaped c-cupped breast half of which spills from this ungodly cloth. I pair it with my ripped denim booty shorts that just cover my ass which is half covered again and keeps on jiggling. 

I am not skinny, I have a body size in between thin waist medium to fat waist medium with a big ass and boobs. Pouty and full pale pink lips with olive skin and wavy hair that reaches my ass. 

I am of average height that reaches up to being five foot and four inches with dark brown orbs settled in almond-like eyes that are fanned by two long medium volumized lashes that rest on my pale olive cheeks beautifully.

It’s ok to make yourself feel beautiful when you live with a bunch of barbaric cold-blooded beings.

Briskly walking down the stairs while trying to make as little sound as possible, the doorbell rang the moment I touched the last stair and I knew a blood-fearsucking motherfucker had arrived. He stepped inside and looked around greedly, even though he is a bit more powerful than us, being in the benefit of having powers that we don't. He spends all his ancestral money and over the decades snatched money on sluts, food, and whores.