ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬

I knew this was coming.

I knew one day I would have to run immediately or I would be in such a state that will have no other option.

I knew there was more out there than I thought.

....................

Hella's P.O.V

I Immediately ran towards my room and locked the door just to get myself some extra few minutes. I already had an escape bag ready for this specific type of situation. Thank God! The only problem my shithead has to face is that I forgot where I hid it. I knew I hid it somewhere it was surrounded by all the sides. Think, Think, THINK. Oh! In the cardboard box in my cupboard behind my clothes. Quickly checking I found it. Now the next thing in my Escape plan. Fixing myself and hearing the harsh pounding on my door I knew I didn't have much time. Pulling my hair back in a ponytail, wearing my secretly stashed leather boots, And throwing a heavy wind cloak on my shoulders which was again from my secret stash which my family didn't know about.

At the speed of a mile a minute, I ran towards my big window opposite my bed just at the moment for my bedroom door to be busted. 1,2,3, and GO! I jumped from my window landing in the backyard zooming straight towards the east where the dense forest lies. I could hear Azazel, Hendrix, Claudia screaming behind me for me to come back; which will never happen. Goodbye. Hope to never see you guys again. Mentally muttering to myself.

I knew it was the stupid, dangerous, and idiotic decision I ever made. Going to a place who knows what resides, many unknown creatures, and a place from where nobody came back after going further than twenty meters.

Due to the lack of exercise, I did in life as being a lazy ass, huffing, and puffing. I reached the tree line of the woods. It was a total of a two-hour distance. Thanks to the goddess that I remembered to wear a wind cloak, it's fucking cold out here. My legs are numbed because of this fucking underwear or as I should call the booty shorts I am wearing. My hands are frozen and I can't even feel my fingers when I touch my cheeks, even my face seems to be frozen as I am unable to scrunch my nose easily. Fuck!

Leaning on the nearby tree, I take deep breaths and try to calm myself down. Fuck, the amount of underline rush I am feeling I don't think I will be able to think and function properly. 10...9...8...7...6...5...4..., this trick always works. Within minutes I was feeling normal. Trying to extend the sleeves of the wind cloak to cover my palms and a little bit area of my fingers, sighing, I started walking forwards. Forest was bleeding a mysterious aura, a dark aura, an alluring aura. Like I couldn't even focus on any other thing while standing just there staring at the huge beautifully tangled-up wooden mess that lay before me. Stepping forward towards the heavenly scented forest, I make my way towards a place that even I don't know.

Sometimes in my life, I feel like I am alone. No one could or would help climb the dark pit that I fell into. A place where no one can hear my cries, my broken soul's sobs, A cold place where there is no ice to make it cold but my own emotions. And when I finally manage to grab onto some light, it also starts to slip away just like the hopes that I had, to live my life freely, That finally one day my family would stop being as harsh as they are, or as cruel they are; But only the survivors know the pain of losing hope that only thing that makes you look forward in your life, but mine? I let it slip away. HOPE is a big thing, and I vow to myself that if I could give someone that, even a little one, I will.

Imagining the heads of my family instead of the small rocks that I am kicking, I feel so fucking refreshed! Thick dark misty air that spread across the forest under the dusky sky with the sprinkles of some brightly twinkly stars and shining moon, with the soothing sound of the crickets in the background; I fell....Hmm, Everything that I thought I would never feel. Free, Happy, Burden free, and most of all, I feel content. I feel content because now I don't have to fear anyone or watch my back every two seconds.