💗Together💗

This is my first fanfic ahhh omggg 😭Ive never written a story before so dont expect it to be that good please 🤭🤭
i also changed it to oneshots instead of fanfic because its gonna be easier.
_______________________.               _________________________________.
🌸Whats included in this chapter?🌸:         🌸 Characters🌸:
-royale AU.                                                           crepe and custard- empire of the wafflebot kingdom and
-gay shit vanilla kingdom
-a bunch of emojis💗.                                           Crumble and choc chip- royale guards of the waffle bot kingdom     
-cookie oc's                                                           Strawberry yoghurt and strawberry muffin- maids of the
-angst?? waffle bot kingdom
——————————————————.            —————————————————————————.
ENJOY LOVELIES 💗💗🫶🫶🫶~~~.       🫶🫶🫶💗💗
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

"CRUMBLE COOKIE!!" crepe screeched in a high pitched voice. "WHAT" crumble screamed back. Crepe slid down the white marble stairs and entered crumble's office. "Custard's comin' over and i want you to guard the front gates outside so you can tell me when he's coming" crepe explained. Crumble nodded theyre head in agreement and left the room.

Crepe wondered through the castle, looking for they're helpful assistant strawberry muffin. They were going to ask if wether they could cook food for them. "Did you need anything fellow waffle bot ruler?.." she asked in a steady voice. Strawberry muffin had only worked at the castle for a week or two and did not want to create a bad influence towards crepe. "I want food" the smaller cookie simply said. Strawberry muffin gracefully stood up and brushed her black and white maid dress. "Of course your majesty, a ruler cannot survive without food now can they?" Muffin said in the politest way possible.
🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💗~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸

Crepe was sitting on the pearl counter tops while tapping on their ipad, waiting for muffin to finish cooking. "Are you done yet? Im hungry!" the impatient cookie exclaimed. It was 10:15 am and crepe hadn't eaten anything yet. Strawberry muffin turned around with an awkward smile on her face. "Ahahha... nearly..." she nervously said. Crepe tried to look over strawberry's shoulder but she was successfully covering what she had created. "What?!?" The cone headed cookie was now VERY confused about what she was making. "I burnt the eggs..." the taller cookie softly said in a nervous tone.

Crepe was now angry and hungry. "WHAT?! i cant believe you. You cant even cook a simple dish!" Crepe then stomped towards the fridge, pulled the handles open and grabbed a cup of custard. "Im leaving, custard is coming over soon and i do NOT want you to disturb me at all." Crepe did a arm motion that caused a wafflebot to appear, they hoped onto waffle bot and went upstairs. Muffin sighed and threw the now very burnt egg into the bin.

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💗~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸

"OH NONONO" crepe squealed as they ran around they castle. They accidentally lost tack of time and had only 30 minutes to get ready until custard comes over. "Is everything thing okay my royalty?!" Strawberry yoghurt asked while holding a full laundry basket. "Custard is coming over soon in 29 minutes and 12 seconds and i haven't even cleaned my room yet!" Crepe explained while rushing around their room and throwing random things under their bed. "Ill help you clean up." Yoghurt offered. She placed down the laundry basked and stepped into crepe's room. After a few minutes, strawberry crepe's room was very neat and arranged perfectly. "Phew, thanks yoghurt" crepe said with a sigh. "No problem! Always here to help!" Yoghurt beaned with a smile. "NOW GET OUT!" crepe screamed while pushing her out the door and slamming into her face. Yoghurt stood there in silence and walked away with the basket in her arms.          

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💗~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸

               Custard💗

⭐️: Hihi! Coming over soon!

      Okay, i just cleaned my room lmao :🌸

⭐️: alrrr, i'll bring my nintendo over <3

Okay cool, come over soon im bored asf:🌸

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💗~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸

"A heart!?" Crepe thought. "No..i would never like him romantically .." crepe stared outside the window and saw a cute yellow bird singing a happy tune in a cherry blossom tree. "But..i do and i could never accept the fact that i don't.. i love him too much and i would never want to let him go..." crepe sighed and went down to grab something from the fridge. As crepe was walking down spiral stairs, they accidentally tripped and landed right into custard's arms.(😱) "Hi crepe! I was gonna go up to your room but-" crepe suddenly stood back onto their feet and gave custard a push. "I-i get off me! I could've caught myself thank you very much!"crepe exclaimed while crossing their arms and turning their head in the opposite direction all flustered . Custard giggled as he placed a hand on crepe's shoulder. "I still have my suitcase in the car, wanna come and help me unpack them?" Crepe looked at custard up and down and nodded in agreement.

"I think thats it!" Custard said with a smile on his face. "Finally! That took soo long" crepe exclaimed as they rolled their eyes. Choc chip and crumble suddenly appeared behind them and pushed them towards each other. "H-hey! What was that for!" Crepe shyly spoke as they used their cape to hide their red face in front of them both. "We all know you like custard and its sooo obvious." Crumble said with a smirk. Crepe ran away all flustered and custard ran after him (SO RANDOM IDK)

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💗~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸

(In crepes room)

"Im so boreddddddd!" Crepe whined. Crepe and custard has been playing roblox for a few minutes and had got a immediately bored of it. "I know! We should invite our friends over so we could all have a sleepover!" Custard suggested. "All of them at my house?! No way! You know i hate them." Crepe argued. They sort of only wanted to spend time with custard and no one else for the whole weekends. "Awww pleasee! I really want pancake to come over! Crepe suddenly stopped. Were they being replaced with someone else? "Oh.. okay if you want to.." crepe said softly. "Yay! Ill text in the group chat!" Custard smiled ,which caused crepe to smile back at him.

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💗~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸

                   🌸-( the kid cookiesss! )-🌸

                               Hey guys! Do u guys wanna com:⭐️
                               over to crepes castle to hangout?

                                                                          *come:⭐️

pancake 🥞: sureeee!

Sorbet 🌊: oki ^^

Onion 🧅: only if squid ink is

Squid ink 🖊️: sure...

Peppermint 💙🤍: okk!!

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💗~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸

"Hiiii!" Pancake boasted with a loud tone while pushing open crepe's bedroom door. Pancake was the first to come since he did live pretty close. "Hi pancake!!" Custard said while hugging him. Crepe was now angry. If not, than boiling with rage. "What did you guys wanna do?" Pancake asked. Custard turned around to ask crepe but they were not anywhere to be seen. "Crepe?" Custard stood up and went downstairs to go look for them.

🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💗~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸

CLIFFHANGER HEHE!!

I tried to write alot so thats why it took sooo long to post ahah... i hope you liked '💗together💗' and im very certain that ill be making more!!! This was ver fun to write and i hope you guys like the next chapter!! (Spoiler: its gonna include jealous crepe >:3)
I WRITE A BUNCH OF THIS TEXT AT SCHOOL BC IM REALLY MOTIVATED TO WRIGHT THEN SO PLEASE DONT
EXPECT ALOT FROM ME 😭😭

LOVE YOU ALL 💗🫶🫶🫶🫶🌸💗💗💗💗💗

(1187 words)