💗Together 2/2💗

Part 2 of 'together'. Im so sorry this took so long 😭 i had literally no motivation to write this whole month
Hope you enjoy ahhh
-rina
💗~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 💗

"Crepe? Where'd you go?" Custard said in a curious voice while tilting his head. "They're probably at the bathroom." Pancake said also a bit worried. Crepe came back with a toolbox in their hand. "Im back! Wanna help me build waffle bots? 4 of mine just broke down the other day." Crepe suggested while holding up their tool box. "Sure! Lets head down into your workshop then!" Custard beamed while standing up and heading towards the door. "Okay!" Pancake talk-shouted. As they were heading down into crepe's workshop, they encountered choc chip who was guarding it. "Oh hi choc chip.." crepe said a little suspicious. "H-hi ahahah...." Choc stuttered trying to stop them from entering the workshop. "Uhh MOVE?" Crepe shouted as they pushed choc chip outta way. They opened the door and stood there in shock. "What. Did. You. DO!?!" Crepe screamed in anger. "IT WAS CRUMBLE! I SWEAR!!" choc chip said to try cover up her mistake. "JUST LEAVE! THIS IS MY WORKSHOP AND MY CASTLE! Go do something else!" Crepe shouted in chip's face. As choc ship scattered away, custard gave crepe a big hug. "Its okay crepe.. they're just.like that" Custard said to make them feel better, but as soon crepe heard that, they just stormed off and went into his work shop.

💗~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💗

A few minutes later, crepe was back to their normal state and fixing the broken waffle while custard and pancake were playing uno on the couch beside them. "UNO!" pancake shouted. "No fair! You're too good panny!" "What did custard just call pancake?..Only i get nicknames!" Crepe thought while they glared at pancake. Crepe took a deep breath and tried to calm down. It was a stupid reason to get jealous anyways. Crepe stoop up to go get extra wires and waffle bot scraps while custard and pancake was just watching crepe. Crepe turned around and saw them looking at them. "WhaT." Crepe said as they gave a little frown. "We're boreeedddd!" Custard whined. "Yea! Can we help you fix your waffle bots?" Pancake asked with a cheeky smile. "Okay. I actually need lots of help at the moment." Crepe exclaimed while throwing them each a pair of safety goggles. "Yay!" Custard boasted in excitement. They both put the goggles on and sat down next to crepe. The pink haired cookie gave them both a waffle bot to fix and a waffle bot scraps to mend together. "How are we supposed to do this?.." custard asked while opening the door that contained all the wires in the waffle bot. "Connect the blue wires to the red wires but don't let it touch the yellow wires. Use the green wires to tie it around the purple wires to help them connect to the yellow ones." crepe said simply while fixing they're own robot. "oh.. okay?" pancake said very confused. Moments later, custard and pancake got very confused about what they were meant to be doing and kept on asking crepe many questions. "what dose the purple wire do?" "what dose the yellow one do the blue and red ones?" Crepe eventually got tired of answering questions and soon started manually teaching them. "Look, this blue one connects to this red one" crepe explained while holding custard's hand. Custard looked down at crepe's hand touching his and flashed a light red. "There, all done. Make sure this wire doesn't touch this yellow one thou-" Crepe looked up at custard before they finished their sentence and noticed them blushing. "Oops.. haha sorry." Crepe said nervously while removing their hand off custards. As they were blushing all over each other, Pancake was just watching them being gay and tried to figure out the wires himself.

💗~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💗

"RING RING" the doorbell cried.Crepe ran downstairs and opened the door for peppermint and sorbet shark. "Hi strawberry crepe cookie!" Peppermint cheerfully said. "Hello! Is sorbet shark here?" Crepe asked looking around for sorbet shark. "They are! They're just still in the car packing up their stuff." Peppermint replied with. "Oh, okay!" Crepe exclaimed. After a few minutes of talking with peppermint, sorbet shark soon ran up to them with their bag but suddenly tripped and fell onto the concrete pathway with their knees scraped. "Sorbet shark! Are you okay?" Cried peppermint while bending down on their knees and helping them up. "ooOooOo" sorbet shark said reassuring that they're fine. "Come on, lets go! Custard and pancake are still upstairs." Crepe explained. "Okay! Lets go the!" Pepper mint replied with while holding sorbet sharks hand. "Hi peppermint! Hi sorbet shark!" Custard and pancake said in sync. "Hello!" Peppy replied back with. "Lets play Mario cart!" Crepe shouted while grabbing his Nintendo and connecting it onto the TV. Everyone nodded their head in agreement while grabbing out their Nintendo. After a few games of crepe and pancake winning. They stopped playing because peppermint said it was unfair that sorbet wasn't winning any games (sorbet isnt used to their hands). The others agreed eventually and decided to play outside in the backyard.

💗~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~🌸~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~💗

Im so sorry that this was so shorttt!!! I eventually lost all my motivation to write this book and i figured that i had to just post at least something so that this oneshot book doesn't die out. I will be writing alot more since its summer holidays for me!!! (yes, i have aussie Christmas 😍 sucks tbh) still havent gotten my sweater yet that was supposed to be given to me on dec 3rd but thats okay ☺️☺️. Please give me ideas on the next book and i hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!

Bye darlings!!!💗💗💗💗
-rina