The Irodori Festival part 2

YOUR P.O.V :
"Hm..Isn't that.." I mumbled to myself as I glanced at Raiden.
Paimon floated towards the woman with pink hair and a red and white color scheme,along with fox ears.
"Ah,hello little ones and Ei. Oh my,who is this young lady?" Yae Miko asked.
"My name is y/n l/n,I am a traveler." I said as I smiled warmly,with my hand placed on my chest.

"I see.Nice to meet you,y/n." Yae miko replied.
"The pleasure is all mine."
"Oh yeah!Paimon forgot to tell you!This is Yae miko,she oversees the Grand Narukami Shrine as its Guuju and the owner of the Yae Publishing House." Paimon exclaimed.
"Ah,thank you for telling me..Paimon."
"No problem!"
"You're here for the Irodori festival.Am I right?" Miko asked.
"That's right," I replied.
"Let's meet at the Irodori Festival on ritou,"Miko said as she turned and walked away.
"She's acting..weird?" Paimon asked as she placed her finger on her chin.
"Let's go,we wouldn't want her to be waiting." I said as I turned to Aether and Paimon.
"Ah,Ei.Will you be following us?" I asked.
"Sure,"
I hummed as I nodded.

~LATER~
Aether,Paimon,Ei and I met up with Miko.
Miko turned to us and began explaining more about the festival.

"Miko,what are blank spaces for?" Paimon asked.
"Ah,those are—" Yae Miko replied,but was cut off as a man approached us.
"Ah,Lady Yae did mention that there would be some reliable helpers coming to assist the festivities.She meant you three."
"At last,we met Traveler and Paimon.Ah,and the raiden shogun..hm..who many this be?" Ayato asked as she walked towards us.
"My name is y/n l/n,a traveler.And you are?" I asked as I smiled.
"My name is Kamisato Ayato,the current head of the Kamisato Clan.Please,call me ayato."
Replied Ayato.
"Pleased to meet you,Ayato."
"The pleasure is all mine."
Ayato swore his heart skipped a beat,just for a second.
'She's really an interesting woman...'

"It's ayato!I didn't think a busy man like you could also attend the Irodori Festival!" Exclaimed Paimon.

"Preparing for festivals are one of the Yashiro's responsibilities after all.Seeing Lady Yae put her heart and soul into the preparations,I too should do the same." Ayato replied.

"Please,ayato,we're not strangers.You don't have to be so formal." Miko laughed as she turned to ayato.

"Wait!What about us being helpers?!" Paimon exclaimed as her eyes widened.

"Shh." I said as I placed a finger on my lips s
"Wha—you!"
"Hehe,I accepted a commission in secret," I chuckled.
Miko cleared her throat as she began to speak.
"We were just discussing about the blank posters here." Yae Miko replied.
Then,Ayato began explaining more about the Irodori Festival,the Yashiro Commission and the commission.

~THE NEXT DAY~
Paimon,Aether,Raiden and I walked to the ritou docks.
Paimon also explained there will be a ship arriving from mondstat today.

"Miss Honorary Knight!Paimon!And..." A child shouted as she jumped.
"Hello,I am Y/n.What is your name sweetie?" I asked as I patted the girl's head with a smile.
Paimon floated to us and smiled.
"This is klee! You were also invited to the Irodori festival?" Paimon asked Klee.
"No,Albedo was invited." Klee explained,as a blonde male walked towards us.
"Greetings,Traveler and Paimon.." Albedo said as his voice trailed down,as he looked at me almost like examining me.
"This is y/n!" Paimon began.
"And this is Albedo!" She introduced.
"I see.I hope you enjoy yourself at the Irodori Festival." I said as I smiled.
"Likewise." Albedo said as he nodded.
"Ah,Albedo.Would you like to join us?We are also going to check out the Irodori Festival." I suggested.
Albedo turned to Klee and said, "If Klee wants to."
"Yes!I want to go with the Honorary Knight,Paimon and ms.y/n!" Klee exclaimed as she jumped happily.
Albedo looked at me once again,and nodded.
I smiled as I showed them the way.
Raiden stiffened as she walked towards me.
"Hm?" I hummed as I stated at Raiden's purple orbs.
"A-ah!..I have some business to attend to.." Raiden mumbled.
"Ah,the raiden shogun must be really busy huh?I see.Well see you soon,Ei.Take care of yourself." I said as I smiled.
Raiden Ei nodded as she blushed before walking away.

"Eh?Raiden's acting weird too!" Paimon exclaimed as she squint her eyes in confusion.
I let out a sigh as I turned around.
"Let's enjoy ourselves today." I said.
"Yeah!"

~TIMESKIP~
"Mom!Let's take a photo there!" Aether exclaimed.
'Awe,he's still like a child..'
"Ah,the photo board?Why not." I said as we walked closer.
"It's itto!" Paimon exclaimed as she floated towards him and his gang.
"You guys also went to the Irodori Festival?Great minds think alike!" Itto laughed.
Paimon frowned as she crossed her arms.
"Greetings,My name is y/n l/n.And who may you be?" I asked.
"Arataki Itto!" Itto proudly announced.
I chuckled as I smiled.
"Nice to meet you,Itto." I said as I reached my hand out.
"Y..yeah..!Nice to meet you too y/n!" Itto exclaimed awkwardly as he shook my hand.
"Well,me and Aether wanted to take a photo here,would you like to join?" I asked.
Itto blushed but nodded.

"Okay..3..2..1..! Say cheese!" Paimon exclaimed as she held the camera.
"Cheese!"
"Thank you,Paimon." I said as I took the camera from Paimon and looked at the pictures.
"Hm,it's looks good." I said as I smiled.
"Thank you itto for joining us," I said as I looked at Itto.
"Don't worry about it!" Itto exclaimed.
I chuckled as I patted my lips and began to speak.
"We will be going then.See you then,Itto." I said as I waved.

~LATER~
"Hm,I wonder where that bard went..." I mumbled as I walked into a bar.
A familiar male let his head on the table.
His eyes soon opened,his green orbs staring at mine.
"Y/n....?"