!!!!!!!

Have you ever                                                                                                                                                                     wondered which                                                                                                                                                                     hurts the most;                                                                                                                                                                                 saying something                                                                                                                                                                      and wishing you                                                                                                                                                                               had not, or saying                                                                                                                                                                          nothing and                                                                                                                                                                                   wishing you had?