Chapter 4

It was Thursday and we had been at the camping place for 5 days now, and just chilled by the pool the most of the time.

I was at the reception when my best friend called me out of the blue
"Hey"
"Hey?"
"Do I disturb you?"
"No, not at all!"
"Okay good, do you want to talk, because I'm really bored?"
"Yeah of course, but aren't you at work?"
"Yeah, but I would rather talk with you"
So he would really take the chance of talking to me, when he was at work. I thought to myself.
"That's nice to hear, so what are you going to do today?" I started, knowing we probably weren't going to end the call anytime soon.

After talking about anything and everything, he said that he needed to go back to work now, but we could snap later.
After the day were he told me, "wow, you look beautiful" we had snapped twice as much as we use to. I really felt like I knew everything about home, and he knew everything about me, and I could tell him everything. We also had very more in common that I thought.

My phone started to ring again, and interrupted my thought's.
Mom❤️
"Hey honey, where are you?"
"I'm at the reception"
"Honey you know you can't hide there the hole vacation"
"Yeah I know"
"Okay good, you can come down to us at the pool?"
"Okay, I will just go to the mobile home and change then"
"Okay, see you soon honey"

In no time I was at the pool again, and there we spend the hole afternoon. But at 7 pm the pool party started. The pool party was for the teenagers. My mom had said to me I could stay there, and get some friends but I didn't really want to make new friends. Just talking to people my own age scared the leaving hell out of me, and in a different language was just tariffing!
But I ended up staying just because I knew she would let me alone the rest of the vacation, Id I said I had made some friends. And there was wifi at the pool, so I could just lay on the tanning bed and hear music and snap with my friends, until I could go home without anyone asking why I was home early.

That summer in Italyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें