Chapter 18

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smut warning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We stood so close, so our hands touched like they did earlier today. After a while he took my hand. We stood like that for a few minutes, but then he moved to stand in front of me. He pushed me up at the tennis table, and placed a hand on my waist, and one on my neck. My one hand moved up to his neck, the other on the tennis table. He then moved in and kissed me on the lips, very soft at the beginning, but it became a more intense kiss. My other hand moved up to his shoulder, and he moved his hands down to my ass, lifting me up and then sitting me on the table.

We still kissed, but he broke it off and looked me in the eyes saying "Wow, that was just wow! I'm so lucky, and you are so beautiful and sweet" I thanked him, and said that I also fancied him a little. We stood like that looking each other in the eyes for a little, but that didn't bother me. The big brown eyes he had, they were almost magical.

"So you and Oscar or is it you and Louie?" he asked, totally running the vibe

"No just summer flings. But I have heard you have a girlfriend" I asked

"Yeah, but we are taking a break, so no worries" He said, and winked at me

"Good!" I said a little relieved

He then kissed me again, with the same passion as before. Now moving down to my neck, and making a hickey on my collarbone. After I did the same, but I made a hickey on his neck. Then I broke the kiss off, because it was a little weird to sit in the dark and kiss. He asked me if I wanted to go on a little walk with him, and I agreed. He took my hand, and we walked down. When we came to the toilets, at the reception we couldn't hold ourselves anymore, there was so much sexual tension between us. So we walked in and did the dirty, because we could hear no one was there.

After I helped him fix his hair and shirt, he helped me with my hair too. We then hugged and said goodbye. Because he was going home at 4 am, in the morning. But agreed that we needed to hold contact, and meet again in the future.

____________________________________________

Authors note:

Disappointedly, we needed to say goodbye to James and Charles in this chapter. Now Bella was the only of the original crew who was back, but now Logan was the only guy who was back. And what will happen with him, now he has no one to compete with?