Reunited <3

Hey guys!! This is my first time ever using this app!! I hope you enjoy this story, I may take my time posting them as I learn what I'm doing but bear with!! 💕
Niko Omilana🫶🏻

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Chapter 1

"Bye schmucks, thanks for watching this video and remember to SMASH that like button for good luck!"
You finished your video and immediately flopped onto your bed, you were the most jet lagged you had ever been. The flight from America to England was a long one and you hadn't done it in 2 years, since you first travelled there.
You had a short nap but soon decided the only thing you wanted to do was to see your longtime best friend Chunkz.
You packed your bags and headed to the Beta Squad's mansion.
"I'm so excited" you thought to yourself whilst packing everything into your car, you hadn't seen Chunkz in so long and you knew his friends briefly but hadn't had time to talk too much.

[INSERT SONG TO PLAY] All the stars by Kendrick Lamar and SZA

You played your favourite song at full blast in the car and it really woke you up after your draining flight.
You soon pulled into the drive of the Beta Squad mansion and gaped at the size of it. "Damn Chunkz really upped his game!!"
As you knocked on the door you were met with a large smile. "Y/N!!! Man it's been too long!!" You are held in a long hug from Chunkz.
"hey! I'm good how are you?"
"Aaa great man you need to meet the group" he takes your hand and drags you into the living room where some familiar faces are.
"Y/N meet Sharky and Kenny!"
"Hey!!" They both said. "Hey guys it's so nice to meet you both!!" You said. "So where are the others?"
"Oh Ajs in his room playing on his PlayStation" Chunkz said. "As always" Kenny said with an eye roll. "And Niko.... Hes floating around somewhere in the house!" Said Chunkz.
You wander upstairs to find the others and you are just turning the corner when you are met with a tall figure above you.
"Hi? Are you Chunkz's mate ?" He says. "Oh yeah hi! I'm Y/N" you say glancing at him. "hey nice to meet you I'm Niko" he says with a big smile. You smile back and you both stand for a while until you are interrupted by someone else. "OHHH HEYYY I'm AJ your Chunkz's mate innit?!"
"Yeah that's me! Y/N nice to meet you"
You all wander downstairs to the others. "Ah you found Aj and Niko" Chunkz says. "Let's order takeout yeh? It's on us" sharky says. "Thankyou I'd love that!" You say.
Sharky pulls Niko to one side, "Ayo bro I see the way your looking at that gal" he shakes his head with a smirk. "We'll see hey?"

Sorry this one is short!! I'll work on the next chapter and post very soon!!!
Leave some comments and let me know what you thought 💕💕