Lets get to know eachother

As you all finished up with your food Chunkz started pulling out his phone and passing it around. "What's going on?" You said confused, "OMG IS THAT YOU TWO IN PRIMARY?!" AJ exclaimed. "Oh no" you said laughing. It was a picture of you and Chunkz eating dinner in the lunch hall. "Okay okay enough of that" you said snatching the phone. "Let's get to know eachother a bit, I mean Chunkz told me a bit about you guys but..."
"Oh yeah sure" said Sharky "Uhh we started the Beta Squad back in February is schmucks have been living together ever since!!" "Yeah dealing with these guys is tough" said Niko.
You shot a smile at him from across the sofa and he smiled back and nodded his head.
*OH MY GODD* you got instant butterflies *do I like Niko? No no no way Chunkz would be so mad anyways it his best friend*
You pushed the thiught to the back of your mind but you couldn't stop thinking about Niko the whole evening, you kept glancing at him to find him already looking at you with a small smile, just taking you in. *wow, he's so pretty*

You got ready to head home, giving everyone a hug before leaving. As you walked toward Niko to give his a goodbye hug he crouched down to you and whispered "Your much better than these schmucks Y/N" "thanks Niko you too" you smiled. You had a quick hug and you left for home "It was great seeing you again Y/N!!" Said Chunkz. "bye everyone!" You exclaimed , "Bye!!" Everyone said.

Nikos POV
She was so beautiful, when I first saw her I was surprised at how pretty she was. I was looking forward to meeting Chunkz old best mate. Hopefully I'll see her again soon.. Maybe I should have offered to drive her home?

Y/N's POV
"WAIT WAIT!" Niko said running out of the house towards you, his keys jangling in his pocket. "I'll take you home if you want??" "Thankyou, I'll pick my car up tommorow?" You said. "Gives me an excuse to see you again" Niko said with a smile.