| 1 |

' ' ' ' '

*BEEP*

*BEEP*

*BEE- BEEP*

*BEEP*

A repetitive, static-robotic sound of what seems to be someone's pulse could be heard in a room, most probably from a heart monitor. The room didn't look very spacious but it seemed comfortable and airy.

The room was full of life and beauty - the only window there was open, the sounds of traffic could be heard, a beautiful view of the setting sun hitting the roll-up shutters, giving the room a slight aesthetic feeling, a small jukebox playing a calming love song and flower pots filled with plants of all types: cactuses, petunias, dahlias, geraniums; just name it and it's possibly there!

The beautiful scenery was then interrupted by the sound of a door's creak. An expensive looking lady entered the room. She was wearing an elegant outfit - and looked hella fucking fine! She wore a beautiful black bodycon dress with a brown trench coat and gorgeous platform high heels. An actual businesswoman, I bet! A name tag could be seen -

Lee Siyeon,

an assistant manager for what seemed to be a marketing company named SAHARA. Siyeon looked around the room and sighed, trying to not show how painful her expression was. She had a really sorrowful look on while viewing some small sized pictures pinned on a cutely decorated brick wall.

The pictures were all polaroid ones. Every one of them looked really exiting - there were pictures of people smiling, laughing and wearing suits and sunglasses for fun and jokes. Then Siyeon turned around, looked at someone who was lying on a bed, that was placed right at the corner of the small room.

There was a person "sleeping" there.

The woman sat on the small chair that was put next to the bed and held that someone's hand... They were so cold.. so cold but they brought warmth to the girl's heart... A small tear fell from her left check.

"We miss you.. please wake up soon"

Such beautiful words. What could possibly be wrong with the poor person sleeping that made Siyeon say that.

*creeeeaak*

The touching moment was cut short by another person's appearance through the old door. The sitting woman, who seemed extremely depressed a moment ago had a different expression when an unexpected guest entered the room, which made her happily smile..

"You're actually here." - the sitting woman said, looking slightly surprised.

"Of course I am, it's her 3rd year now, isn't it?" - the other person replied. Siyeon nodded.

"Yeah... It's been a bit too long but she's still doing well.. When do you think she will wake up, babe?"

"I always say it'll be soon but... I don't know anymore Singnie, I don't know, I'm sorry.." - said the lady. Singnie seemed to be a nickname for Siyeon. The latter seemed disappointed of her answer but knew that it's logically impossible for anyone to know when her close friend would wake up.