| 6 |

' ' ' ' '

The movie finally ended and everyone had different reactions - Sua was laughing at Siyeon and Gahyeon who were crying, because their favorite character had died, Yubin and Handong were just minding their own business, sharing their opinions on the final scene. What about Yoohyeon you may wonder? She wasn't even paying attention to the film. She was just thinking of countless ways of how she'll surprise Minji. Maybe with flowers? With a necklace? But at the same time she thought it would be a bit too much because after all, they had broken up.

Yubin went next to Yoohyeon and asked her what she's thinking of. Yooh showed her the small note and package and Yubin just read them in silence. The others saw the two girls in their own world so they decided to check what's going on. Yoohyeon explained everything that had happened and we could say they were all nervous about this. Yoohyeon definitely wasn't pleased with their response.

"What's with the dull faces? Aren't you guys happy I'll finally see Minji?" - she crossed her arms and expected an explanation for their reactions.

"Don't get us wrong! We are excited for you, but something doesn't feel right about this. I don't think you should go." - Handong answered with her hands interwined with Yubin's.

"I think she's right. I don't really think it'll be a good idea, it could mostly be fake." - Siyeon uttered behind Sua, hiding because of how swollen her face had gotten after crying. Everyone nodded to what Siyeon and Handong said - but not Gahyeon.

"Girls, I think it's going to be fine! Let's just get Yoohyeon to finally meet Minji and we'll wait for her in the car, nothing could go wrong." - She confidently said that, earning a glare from everyone but not Yoohyeon.

Yoohyeon was actually really happy that there was at least one person on her side. She smiled and made her way to Gahyeon and put her hand over her shoulder.

"If you guys don't want to come then I won't force you. It'll just be me and Gahyeon." - Yoohyeon cheekily said and turned around to leave the venue until she got stopped by Yubin.

"We'll come, we'll come. Just don't forget to take an umbrella because it'll rain today." - She said while scratching her elbow, feeling defeated. So were the others.

"We're not letting you go alone, no way after I had to drive for 2 hours because Gahyeon couldn't start the engine." - Sua jokingly said that, earning a chuckle from everyone. Yoohyeon smiled and lead the way outside the cinema zone. She remembered that Mr. Kim had told her to call him if anything had gone wrong but she just wanted to tell him where they'll go so he wouldn't worry afterwards.

The call went well, Mr. Kim was fine with her going but requested that he should be there as well, just in case something goes wrong. Yoohyeon told him to not worry so much and that it would be fine but he wasn't the easy type to persuade.

"You can come but not now, maybe in a few hours, or tomorrow."

"Alright!"

"And by a few hours I mean 5-6."

"*sigh* Fine.. See you there."

Yoohyeon hung up with a smile on her face. She thought of Mr. Kim as the father figure she had longed for. He was always there for her ever since she could properly remember and he always treated her like his own child - after Minji of course. Dami saw the smile on her sister's face and went to ask her if something good had happened. Yoohyeon shrugged it off and told her it's nothing serious and they all made their way towards the van.