02

Downtown la, 8:30 pm

It had just turned 8:30 when Chanel was finishing up getting dressed she had decided on wearing some grey sweatpants and a cream long sleeve crop top with her Jordan 4 retro off white sails , she wanted to wear something that was cute but simple. Chanel looked in the mirror one last time before leaving her bathroom . she walked out her bedroom door to see her bestfriend sitting in the living room, her bestfriend wore black baggy jeans and a white graphic race car shirt with her white af1's . Chanel and Melani had the same style so where ever they went they always looked good together, chanel looked at lani smiling " okay bitch you look good  af"  chanel said looking her up and down smiling . Lani laughed loudly showing her appreciation toward her comment " Gurl stop yk I'm like 5% gay right?" she said smirking ,they both looked at each other before busting out laughing . " girl lets go before we late to this damn race and eren beat us tf up"  chanel said before grabbing her keys. 

Chanel POV:   

Otw to the race we got hungry so we stopped at WingStop and we both got a big platter of lemon pepper wings to go. By the time we got there it was 8:59 on the dot. Eren saw us and ran over to us, giving me a kiss on the cheek and saying Hi real quick before he left to start his race. we started to walk around a little bit while still eating our wings until I saw one of erens friends " Horse face !!!"  I yelled getting looks from everyone, the blonde curly head turned around looking at me squinting with a confused look on his face until he got a good look. I walked up him and the group of ppl who were with him they looked like they had saw two angels ,  "is that chanel fine ass..??"  the blonde said looking  me up and down, "yup in the flesh" I said smiling. Melani  looked at both me and the blonde like we where crazy "CHANEL BITCH I SHOULD TAKE YOUR DAMN VOCAL CORDS OUT YOUR THROAT BEING ALL LOUD YELLING FROM ACROSS THE PARKING LOT LIKE A DAMN LOONATIC" she said sounding aggravated which i totally understood because lani never really like loud noises plus they  were playing pretty loud music " anyways heyy jean" she said smiley. jean and lani had been together in the past but no one ever really knew except me and Eren but soon after jean and eren graduated high school and moved to Cali they decided to end things and just be friends but I always suspected that eren and lani would be together... but who knows, " hey lani bear its been a while how you been .." he siad starting a convesation with her when all of a sudden a small hand taps on his shoulder  making him turn around... 

Me and lani looked at a girl who we didn't know and we looked at her up and down cause she was giving us a dirty look. "Can we help you" lani said with an annoyed looked. " Woah woah  calm down lani its cool she not gon do nothing." Jean said a little scared. Lani looked at jean and said " No she coming up to us like she gon do something so wats up." Jean told lani " Calm down I wont tell you again." Lani looked up at him giving him the meanest look ever. " Wtf you gon do about it Kirstein." Lani said aggravated. Suddenly I heard footsteps approaching. " Ya wat you gon do about it." Said Eren , walking with a group of people, Suddenly my attention wasn't on the argument anymore it was on the handsome boy walking beside Eren....

A/N

heyy guyss ik its been a minute but ima update more in the future might even start a new book later on plss gimme recommendationssss   BYEEEEE