03

Suddenly my attention wasn't on the argument anymore, it was on the handsome boy walking beside Eren...

NOBODY POV:

Eren was looking at Jean dead in his eyes giving him a smirk, eren and jean went way back. When they were younger they basically grew up together they slept over each others houses, they spent holidays together, eren even at one point let jean stay with him while his parents were going thru there divorce but nothing mattered more to him then his sister and lani,  he cherished them like they where trophies. He had always been In love with melani ever since they were kids, eren would never tell her that though he was always scared it with fuck up nelly and lanis friendship so he wouldn't, he couldn't. " damn jean let the girls fuck Sasha up for the one time yk non of us like her hoe ass anyways "  " I am not a hoe" Sasha said  giving eren a stank face, chanel took her eyes off  the handsome boy and looked at sasha like she was crazy " bitch watch your fucking tone cus it only takes me 5 seconds to pop these damn acrylics off"  she said looking down at the smaller girl. chanel stood about 5,6 while sasha was 5.1 giving Chanel the upper hand, sasha rolled her eyes looking at jean for help " jean your not gonna let them jump me are you? " she said with a attitude, jean looked at them and said " Come on guys calm down its not that serious" Chanel looked at him like he was stupid " Are you dumb or something you let this bitch come up to us and disrespect me and lani and we have to calm down really jean" lani was about getting ready to swing on Sasha " Let me swing on this bitch she think she like that  so lets see if she is about that action" lani said hyped to fight, Jean stepped in front of Sasha and said " you ain't gon do shit so go somewhere with that shit I already  told you in the beginning that you wasn't gon do anything anyways" he said angry, Eren stepped up and said " ay bro imma need you to lower your tone when talking to my sis and lani i don't do disrespect when it comes to the girls" he said protectively. Suddenly the handsome boy took his headphone out his ear and looked at the scene, he looked lost, tired and confused.... he was looking at Chanel while she was arguing, he likes how overprotective  she was about her family. 

The handsome boy looked at Chanel and pulled her away from Sasha and Eren pulled lani away too. Lani and Chanel was trying to get out of their hands but it wasn't working. Then lani goes "Why are you suddenly on her side?" she asked jean with a questionable look, Jean looked at lani and then at Sasha and goes" She my girl that's why." Chanel looked at Jean " Bitch what?" Then Sasha goes " Ya I'm his girlfriend" she says with so much confidence, lani looks at her " bitch stfu I beat yo shit in " she said while glaring at Sasha, Eren just pulls her away and they were about to walk away when Sasha said " Ya walk away you all bark but no bite", Chanel then suddenly runs out of the handsome boys arm and lands a heavy punch in Sashas face causing her too fall onto the floor . " now who's all bark bitch" Said Chanel smirking 

Eren and the handsome boy walk them to the car, " Let me see your hand" the handsome boy says to Chanel, she shows him and you can see its a little bruised, " You need to wrap it so it can heal" he says with a little concern in his voice, " I will when I get home" Chanel says with a small smile " I'm Chanel btw" she says to him, he smiles at her and says " I'm Connie"...